Monday, October 18, 2010

8 Months and Pumpkins


This weekend we went home to Charlotte because my poor mom broke her arm and had to have surgery. I thought a little visit from her grandson might cheer her up. While we were home Sterling turned 8 months old. I can't believe how fast this year is flying by! I love this age so much! We have finally mastering sitting up and I am certain crawling is soon to come as my baby boy is very antsy now.

While we were in Charlotte we went with my sister to pick out pumpkins for her front porch and couldn't resist the obligatory pumpkin photo op.



We then tried to recreate our own photo shoot with the pumpkins we bought but somebody was tired and not enjoying all the photos we were taking. I couldn't get him to smile for anything or even look at the camera! Oh well, maybe the hubs and I will take him to the pumpkin patch this weekend, since he didn't get to join us in Charlotte.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

he is seriously the cutest :) Happy 8 months!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

He is the cutest pumpkin in the bunch! It's only the times you have them all dressed up w/ camera in hand that they are so not in the mood to take a pic. Sometimes that's cuter, though...not that you think it at the time...but later even their "off" pics are really endearing to you.

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Okay, so your little man is just about the same age as mine!! :) Mine will be 8 months on Nov 5. Aren't they the best?!

Kate (Embarrassment of Riches) said...

Could he be any cuter? (Not to mention how lovely you are - I totally covet your Rebecca Taylor top!)