Thursday, October 14, 2010

Am I a Cougar?

Today at Chick Fila the guy ringing me up called me 'mam'. I appreciate his politeness, but I mean really, do I look like a 'mam'? I was at the drive thru too, so he couldn't even see that I had a baby in the back. It made me feel very old.

I also have a huge crush on Zac Efron, which is probably wrong because I am almost old enough to be his mom. Well, techically I would have had to had him when I was 10 or 11, but he is still way young. And if you are wondering, yes I did go see 17 Again in the theater just to see him on the big screen. So does that make me cougar? If loving Zac Efron is wrong, I don't want to be right. But don't worry I will never be one of those moms wearing a Zac Efron t-shirt waiting outside the studio to try and catch a glimpse of him. I'm way too cool for that. I will however continue to talk about how young and hot he is to my hubby just to keep him on his toes.

PHOTO: WWW.TOPNEWS.IN

Only saving grace today is I was carded while buying wine- thank god! Someone doesn't think I am a 'mam'! Someone in fact thinks I look 21 or just didn't want to get fired for not asking for id:)

3 comments:

Brooke Hall said...

i looooove him!

Stephanie said...

Oh Lately I have been getting "mamed" too. It stinks. Guess I'm a cougar too!

Christina said...

oh my gosh. i randomly stumbled upon your blog after stumbling upon "pinot after playdates" -- yall both have hilarious blog names. i HAD to click the link on her site when i saw this pic of zac. i'm such a fan of that man/boy. SO cute. i definitely have blogged about him several times, haha. then i come to your blog and see my other love - chickfila! i'm also in charleston! mt. pleasant actually :)