Monday, October 11, 2010

It's a Nice Day For a White Wedding

It is official Matt's sister is longer a Mason, she is now a Hawk. We are thrilled for her and her husband Rob. The weekend went perfectly, great weather, amazing food and drinks, and most of all wonderful company. It was so nice to have two nights out with a babysitter for Sterling. Only downside I got about 4 hours of sleep both nights because we got in so late, oh and I was attacked my mosquitoes Friday night, the joys of living near water. I managed to stay awake long enough for Desperate Housewives last night and then I was out until this morning. Honestly it was the best night of sleep ever because I was so exhausted. Sterling must have been tired too because he was still asleep at 7:15 and had not moved from the spot I laid him in his crib last night (normally he flips and rolls and is in a completely different spot in the morning). Here are a few pictures from our fabulous wedding weekend!

Pre-Rehearsal Dinner

The bride to be carved all these amazing pumpkins (its two people kissing)

The view from the tents at the Rehearsal dinner

Bridesmaids

me and the hubby

the happy bride and groom to be!

our standard self-portrait, you can tell we have had fun!

me and my sister and brother- love my family!

Family portrait before we head to the wedding, Matt did tie his bowtie for the wedding!

The bride, her cousin and me

Proud Parents, The Masons

me and my Mother-in-law

The bridesmaids, she let us pick out our own black dresses to wear and gave us the necklaces as gifts

Mr. and Mrs. Hawk

outside the church post wedding (you can tell I have already enjoyed some champagne)

Matt and his besties from high school

2 comments:

Jill said...

I just love weddings, they are so much fun. You took some beautiful photos!!

Cindy said...

You have such a beautiful family :) Looks like a fun wedding too.