Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taylor and Jake????


Is this for real??? I just read on People.com, which is usually a pretty reliable gossip source, that Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift had been seen hanging out. Not just hanging out as friends, cuddling and more. WTF, Jake you can do so much better! You can't even take her to a bar to grab a drink!! I'm pretty sure she is not even 21 yet. I actually like Taylor Swift, I think she is cute and super talented and I really like Jake- what a hottie, have you seen the shirtless pics of him filming the King of Persia??! But what a random couple! I bet Reese is getting a good laugh over this!

You can check out the article on People HERE
photo: people.com

7 comments:

Pinot after Playdates said...

i thought this was so random too, but better him than that donkey John Mayer, my 5 year old will be heartbroken, Taylor Swift is his first love!

Joanna said...

Darling blog! I agree! What on earth is HE thinking?

Kate (Embarrassment of Riches) said...

Just as convoluted (and fake) as Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise! I cry foul!

Erin said...

sick. she is nails on a chalkboard.

Unknown said...

I agree with Erin, I can't STAND her. She seems sweet, but really???????

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love them both, but they're definitely a random couple!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

I think it's super weird. I read that she's 20 and he's 29...I thought he was older. They just seem worlds apart.