Friday, October 22, 2010

Monogram Obsession



I love, love, love a monogrammed outfit on a baby! While I was pregnant, I had so much stuff monogrammed that Matt said he was scared I was going to monogram the baby when he came out. If we have another boy, I am seriously considering choosing a name with the same initials so we can reuse all of the stuff I monogrammed for Sterling. I couldn't resist sharing these sweet pictures of my little man in his monogrammed outfit yesterday. I mean how cute is the royal blue corduroy jumper with the red monogram:)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Precious lil man! I love his outfit! I need to start adding to my collection! :)

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

That is one cute baby! And I love monograms too. I'm wondering how old your guy is- need to look around to see!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

Me, too! Love monograms for the little ones. Sterling has the most gorgeous eyes & eyelashes!

katie stevenson said...

Love this! May I ask where you purchased this adorable romper? I think Henry needs one. :)