Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Girl Crush


I have always thought Olivia Palermo was gorgeous. Once she started filming The City, I loved her style even more but she seemed so snooty and bitchy. I can and will look past her personality (or lack there of) and envy her impeccable style. She always looks so chic and put together. I wish I could browse through her closet one day, I am sure it is insane. I gather so much style inspiration from her! Maybe, just maybe, she is nicer in person than she appears on TV?? Do you love her or hate her? Either way I am loving this girl!


These are new pics of Olivia from this week, how fabulous does she look? I love her sleek new haircut and I die for that fur vest and vintage looking clutch! Also loving the skinny black jeans. Once again, an amazing ensemble!

Photos: whowhatwear.com and pacificcoastnews.com

10 comments:

Christina said...

I think she's a b-word but she always does look fabulous! I'm jealous of all her pretty clothes...and her name!

Amanda said...

I easily ignore her non-existent personality, and just admire her amazing sense of style! I take many pointers from what I see her wearing out and about in NYC!

Jill said...

I do love her and her style but she can be such a bitch!!! Even more reason to love her:)

Erin said...

Love her. Love to hate her. Love her china doll frozen face.

Anonymous said...

She is my #1 style icon right now - always flawless and put together. I am yet to see a photo of hers with an outfit that I don't like. I am also planning on cutting my hair just like hers next week - I am finally getting the courage to go shorter. It looks so cute on her.

Rali
http://stylesncream.blogspot.com

Kirsty Girl said...

Why have i never heard of this person? haha

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Thanks for following my blog! Yours is so cute and i'm trying to follow yours too but I keep getting an error message. I'll try again later.

I 100% agree with you. Olivia is so vacant and shallow but GORGEOUS. :-)

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Style, yes! Personality, no!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

Despite her chilly personality, I love her style. She always looks amazing. I read a New York Magazine article about her years before The City so I knew she was going to be interesting to watch. This is a long but great read:

http://nymag.com/news/people/31555/

Alicia xoxxo said...

LOVE her! Love her clothes and her style....Yes, she is a bizatch, too bad...