Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF

Today I am headed home to Charlotte to spend a few much needed days with my family, host a baby shower for my dear friend Melissa, and get my hair highlighted. I can't wait! I love spending time with my family, which equals help with Sterling and I also love seeing all my girlfriends that still live there! Most importantly I love getting my hair done! I love me some blonde hair! I really need to find someone local to do my hair instead of driving to Charlotte, but I just really like my hairdresser and it makes me nervous to try someone new!

Tonight my mom, my sister and I are having girls night. We got a neighborhood girl to come babysit Sterling and we are going to enjoy some wine and sushi!

Then Saturday I will be hosting my friend, Melissa's baby shower, then a night out with the girls! I can't wait! I hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend too!

4 comments:

caycee said...

Have fun Natalie!! We will miss you :) Drink a glass or two for me!

Jill said...

sounds like you have a great weekend planned, have fun!!

Miss Southern Prep said...

That sounds like so much fun! I hope your weekend is fabulous!

Jill said...

Ok, if that is your mom on the left in that picture, then you have some seriously good genes, girlie! Your mom is gorgeous! Sounds like a really fun weekend you have planned! Drink a glass or two or six for me! ;-)