Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Master Bedroom Update

I am in the (long) process of updating our master bedroom and making some changes. I have do it in stages because it is too darn expensive to buy everything at once. Now that I am a stay at home mommy, we don't have quite the money flow that we used to. My sister gave me a zebra rug that she had bought for her house, but that didn't work in the space. I don't know about you but I love zebra! I immediately brought it home and put it in our bedroom and I love it. It is amazing how one new piece can make a room seem so fresh and new. Next on my list recovering the yellow chair, some new artwork, and I would really love an upholstered headboard.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! What a great pop of pattern in the room. How nice of your sister to give it to you :)

Cindy said...

LOVE the zebra!! And I agree with Melanie... how nice of your sister :)

Jill said...

Oh I love love love the rug!!

Mama L said...

you've inspired me to re-do our bedroom. it's a hot mess of style nothing-ness at the moment. Your space look so beautiful and chic

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

I like the rug- and the mirror!!