Friday, October 8, 2010

Wedding Weekend

This is a big weekend for the Mason family. Matt's sister Britton is getting married! I am so excited about all the festivities, I really do love a wedding! Today is the bridesmaid luncheon and rehearsal dinner. Tomorrow they will get married at a beautiful old church downtown and then the reception is at the Yacht Club. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous! I can't wait to see all our friends and especially my parents, brother and sister!

Britton asked me to do the flowers for her bridesmaid luncheon. Here is a peak at the arrangements I did. I love white flowers, can't get enough of them. I actually did all white flowers at my wedding, so I thought they would be beautiful and classic for her luncheon.




This is gonna be a whirlwind weekend. Pictures to come next week! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love wedding weekends they are so much fun!! I agree white flowers are so classic and pretty, they look great. Have a fun weekend

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love weddings! Those flowers are so pretty and classic, I love them! Have a fabulous weekend!

The Daily Stroll said...

I love all white flowers! Very classic and elegant :) Have a great weekend!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

I spy a kate spade rose bowl. :)