Monday, October 25, 2010

Just Call me Martha

My sister-in-law turned the big 30 this weekend. In honor of her birthday and to help her celebrate I made her these delicious Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing.

They take literally like 5 minutes to mix and make- icing them takes a bit longer, but still they are super easy. This recipe comes compliments of my girl Martha Stewart, who I strive to be like (minus the jail time of course), she is so organized and a genius in the kitchen.
I substituted sprinkles instead of candy corn. I found these cute sprinkles in the dollar section at Target and thought they would be perfect on the birthday cupcakes.

I highly recommend you make these cupcakes if you have a Halloween Party coming up, everyone will be impressed!
Print this Recipe: PUMPKIN CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE ICING

5 comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

YUMMY! I love new recipes! Thanks for following and the nice comment! Love meeting new mommy/stylish bloggers to follow!
Following you back!

http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

Erin said...

YUM! And I love that they start with a box cake! Love a short cut!

Jill said...

They look delicious Martha!!

Kate Spears said...

i just stumbled across your blog and it is too cute! this sounds like a yummy recipe.....hoping to try it out this weekend! thanks for sharing your adventures! xoxo

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for the recipe...I'll be taking these to a Halloween party!