Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog Love and Cheesy Green Chile Taco Pie


As you all know I love cooking! I just found a new cooking blog that I had to share. It is Kitchen Belleicious. Jessica is a sweet southern girl, stay at home mom to a baby boy, and an avid cook! We have alot in common, so I knew I would like her blog! She also has a second blog she just started called Belleicious Kids. It features kid friendly recipes for all you mommies. She is currently trying to win the Pink Bake for the Cure Baking prize, so stop by her blog and leave a comment to help her out!

Last week I made her recipe for her Cheesy Green Chile Taco Pie and it was amazing! My husband and I loved it! You know I love a Mexican meal and this one did not disappoint! The homemade green chile cornbread bottom mixed with the flavors of the beef and veggies was insane! I highly recommend you try this recipe!!



Print this Recipe HERE

3 comments:

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

Yum! Printing out now...

Christina said...

this looks great! i love anything with green chiles. i just made a turkey white bean soup with some. delish!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

That looks amazing girl! You are an excellent cook and thanks so much for the shout out about the blog and the bake for the cure contest! You are the best! Loving the blog and the below post about the pumpkins! too cute!