Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bedroom Inspiration

As many of you know I have been in the long process of trying to update our master bedroom. I came across these images I had saved for inspiration and thought I would share them! Can you see a common theme of things I like? Mirrors over beds, wallpaper, geometric patterns and tufted headboards!



Love the black butterflies. This reminds me of Serena Vanderwoodsens room on Gossip Girl, which I J'adore! Don't think the hubs will be down with butterflies though. Maybe if I have a baby girl I could do this in her nursery one day. Also how insane is that huge velvet bed?

Love the headboard, mirrored dresser and accents of pink.

I am totally gaga for a geometric print and the chocolate/white combo is gorgeous.

Tufted headboard, fabulous mirror and gold poofs. This room is perfection.

I am dying over this wallpaper and the yellow lamps. So modern and glamorous!

I love the chandelier. I really want a chandelier in our room but the hubby insists on an ugly ceiling fan. Barf, a chandelier would look so much better!

Loving the rug and dark chocolate walls. Not sure I have the guts to paint my room this dark but it seems so soothing and perfect for sleeping!

11 comments:

Lili said...

yup, our bedroom needs a major makeover! thanks for these inspirations!

Alicia xoxxo said...

I love what you chose!! I really love the next to last bedroom! I would love a chandelier in out bedroom! It looks so glamorous!! Right now I am on the search for new bedding! Good way to update the look of a room without breaking the piggy bank!

Sara said...

Love your blog! What beautiful bedroom pics...we are in the process of redesigning our room too.

xo,
Sara
travelsinheels.blogspot.com

California Wife said...

Ahhh, they're all so beautiful! We bought a new bedroom suite last Christmas and I wanted a tufted hearboard so badly. I'm hoping I'll still be able to get a similar vibe as these rooms someday though when we can truly finish the room. Thanks for all of the inspiration pics!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I'm in the process of finding new bedding. It's so much fun!

Balancing Lisa said...

Great inspiration! I want a chandelier in my master bedroom! How beautiful!!

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Mama L said...

Nathalie, this post couldn't have come at a better time! We are moving back into our house and renovating most of it. Keep the inspiration coming! I am in LURVE with the wallpaper one and yellow lamps and I too love a tufted headboard. I am bookmarking this post right this minute.

Nikosmommy said...

Gorgeous rooms! (Love room #2, it's so feminine...husband would never go for it!)

I hear you on the ceiling fan (barf! LOL) I kiboshed the idea of putting one in our room, no matter how HOT it gets!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Some of your pics are in my files too! We totally need a bedroom facelift too. Maybe next year?? I hope you and that gorgeous baby of yours have a wonderful Christmas!

Marian said...

Gosh I love these bedroom inspirations. We are actually in the initial stages of redoing not only our master bedroom, but our two guest rooms as well...and I love LOVE these inspirations. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it
Hermes Wholesale