Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's My Lucky Day



It must be my lucky day. Two of my favorite men have separated from their long time ladies. Now, I never wish for a divorce or break-up for anyone but I never really got these couples in the first place. I will admit Scarlett Johansson was a definite step up from Alanis Morrisette but I always thought Ryan could do better. Don't get me wrong Scarlett is pretty but seemed kind of weird. Zac and Vanessa were just too young, he needs to get out and date around. Now if only I lived in Hollywood, wasn't married and could snag these two hotties up! I wonder who their next conquests will be??

9 comments:

Alicia xoxxo said...

I never thought Ryan and Scarlett were right for each other either! But I am shocked and sad that they are divorcing! They just got married! Ryan is really hot though! So I am sure someone will snag him immediately! I think he should go out with Jen Aniston or Reece! What do you think?

Zac is way too young to be so serious! This didnt surprise me at all!

Nikosmommy said...

I think it's ALL of our lucky day! I've heard that Ryan and Scar-Jo have been separated for over 6 months now. And being named Sexiest man alive just drove his stock through the roof...he won't be single long!

Jill said...

Ha, I just told my friend yesterday that Zac was back on the market. I mean there is hope for me, I saw 17 again when he was after the mom!!

Pinot after Playdates said...

I know, right....hopefully he's looking for a slightly older woman with 2 children??

Michaela said...

OH goodness, this IS great news. Zac is mine (; hehe

Christina said...

so crazy!!! if zac ever comes to charleston to make a movie i am snatching you up and we are GOING TO FIND HIM!!!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Michaela and Zac 4evR! Ha! Sorry, Nat, she's single! :)

Michaela said...

Ah! I love the way Megan wrote that...it looks like it should be carved in a tree or something (: So funny!

Balancing Lisa said...

I was telling my husband about this yesterday and he was like "so!?" haaaa I agree about Ryan and Scarlett...when she showed up for SNL with the super short hair cut I was like....yikes! I can't see Ryan liking that! Yes, I know what Ryan is into! and yes, we are on a first name basis! ;)
and Zack is super cute, but I feel like I'm too old for him. Because even though I'm married I'd totally have a shot if I wanted one!
I need help..... ;)

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/