Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Season of Firsts

We had such a wonderful Christmas at home visiting with family and friends. It was nice to see all my old girlfriends and my grandfather who I don't get to see too often! I definitely ate and drank too much, but that is what the holidays are all about right?? I am doing a major detox come January 1!

STERLING'S FIRST CHRISTMAS
For some reason on Christmas Day I hardly took any pictures. I think the excitement of it all and going to three different houses, I just forgot to take pictures. Santa had also brought us a new camera that I was still figuring out how to use!



I did manage to get a picture of Sterling with his Uncle Logan. The outfit Sterling is wearing was my brother's when he was a baby. How cute is that?


Both sets of grandparents who made Sterling's first Christmas a huge success!

STERLING'S FIRST CAR


Santa brought Sterling this awesome little tikes car! We thought he would love it but he doesn't seem so sure about this car thing!

STERLING'S FIRST SNOW
We were lucky enough to get snow on Christmas in Charlotte. It started snowing that night and lasted through the next day. I was so excited because we never get snow in Charleston and I have always wanted a white Christmas! Looks like my wish was granted!




STERLING'S FIRST DINNER AT A SWANKY STEAKHOUSE
My parents anniversary falls on December 27. This year it was their 35 anniversary so my dad wanted to do it up right! He surprised my mom with a trip to the Ritz in Amelia Island and started it all off with a family dinner at Delfriscos. One of the most delicious steakhouses in Charlotte!


Looks like my little man has good taste and likes a nice dinner out!


He is not too sure about the mango sorbet! I think it is the coldest thing he has tasted!

Dinner was a hit! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday! Hard to believe it has come and gone already!

17 comments:

Lili said...

love delFriscos!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family!!!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Awesome pics and what a cute theme for a post. Sterling is absolutely precious.

Christina said...

love your green jacket and your green dress!! ...and yes, this was an awesome theme for a post! :)

Stefanie said...

So cute! The snow is beautiful! I love that green dress you are wearing!

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Adorable family! And it looks like he will be a little foodie in no time, especially getting some fab steak at such a young age. = )

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

I love getting to see your Christmas pictures! James had a similar car and he LOVES it. He zooms all over the house in it! Sterling may need a few tries before he "gets" it:) You are gorg, my friend!

Virginia Belle said...

Amazing pictures! I'm happy to hear that Sterling had a great first Christmas. Love your green coat by the way, it's gorgeous!

Ruthie {Look Learn Love} said...

Isn't it funny how they never like the toys you think they are going to love...I have an most of the time empty swing taking up space:) The family pictures in the snow are just precious!!

Jill said...

The first Christmas is always the best!!!

Ruthie {Look Learn Love} said...

thanks for pointing me in the direction of the HGTV Dream Home, I hadn't seen it but Oh My Lord, it's a beauty! Thx :)

The Daily Stroll said...

The pictures are precious! Looks like you had a great Christmas! I was the same way this year. I hardly took any pictures with all the excitement! We did however setup the video camera so we could video Jonah and Meredith walking down the stairs to see what Santa had left! This is the first year that Meredith actually got it so it was cute to see her expression. We had a white Christmas in Dallas last year and Jonah was SO excited!! Del Frisco's is one of mine and my husband's favorite restaurants!! Aside from their fabulous steak I love the brussel sprouts and the lobster mac and cheese! Yum!! Happy Anniversary to your parents! Hope you have a wonderful New Year's!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a darling little dude you have! My little man got that car last year and he looooves it still!

Michaela said...

Oh my! Natalie, he is so cute. And YOU are beautiful! Love seeing pictures from Christmas. What a special time for your family. Looks like you had a wonderful day!

Amanda said...

Your mom is gorgeous, just like you!

erica said...

The pictures are gorgeous. I am especially loving the ones in the snow!

xo

Unknown said...

Such an adorable family you have! :) Love the winter wonderland in the first few pic's!

www.meg-land.blogspot.com
xo

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Gorgeous photos of you and your little family!! You are all so easy on the eyes. :-)