Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I have been thinking long and hard about something exciting to write about but I am stumped. I think my brain is fried from all this thought about Christmas and last minute shopping. I can not believe Christmas is less than one week away!! YIKES! But I am so excited to spend a week with my family and for Sterling to celebrate his first Christmas. I thought I would share a few of my favorite things. These things are essentials in my daily life!

7 For All Mankind "The Skinny" Jeans. I wear these jeans literally everyday. I love them so much I have two pairs so when one is dirty I have a back-up. And trust me one pair is dirty pretty much everyday with a baby!

Rebecca Taylor Blouses. I Love Rebecca Taylor. My closet is filled with tons of her clothes. Her blouses are my daily wardrobe staple. I love them paired with my skinny jeans and flats.

Maybelline Mascara. Been wearing this since Junior High and I still love it! I have one eye with blond eyelashes and the other is black so I have a hard time covering the blond one. This works the best and I have tried many others!

NARS Bronzer in Laguna. I wear this everyday it gives me the perfect amount of color. Most blushes are way too pink on me and this is the perfect rosy bronze color.

Tory Burch Reva Flats. To say I am obsessed with these shoes is an understatement. I love them. They are comfortable and stylish. I own way too many pairs but I do wear them almost everyday!

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. This is the best face cream ever. It is so thick and really moisturizes your skin. I slather it on every night. It is cheap too, like $12 for a huge jar and I swear it works. I alternate between this and LaMer because Mama can't afford LaMer for everyday use!

A huge purse. I just switched out my huge Gucci to this Louis Vuitton because I thought it was more fall/winter like. I got this purse three years ago for my birthday and I am still obsessed with it. It is the perfect size and easy to clean!

Vera Wang Bouquet and Chole Perfumes. I do not feel complete unless I have perfume on! I alternate between these two lovelies. I like floral scents and thees two smell amazing!


Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream. Super thick and moisturizing. Can't say it has taken away my dark circles but I like to think it helps!

What are your daily essentials?

11 comments:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I'm a skinnies, flats (during the day with lilly) and big bag wearin' girl too :)

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Just ordered "The Skinny" Sevens. Thanks for the tip! While the husband's away (at the Panthers game) and the girls are napping - the wife will play! :)

P.S. I was in Louis Vuitton last week, and still can't decide which size Neverfull to get. Which size do you have - Small, Medium or Large?

Michaela said...

We would get along, great, girl! I love Sevens- those and Citizens are my favorite. That bag is darling! I just got a new Coach one that I'm lovin. Thanks for the tip on the cute shirts! Heading to the website now to take a peek (:

caycee said...

You have the best taste, so glad were friends :)

PS i found the LV I want/need this weekend, the puppy was only 989.00, and Todd said not today honey! Maybe I should sale my Bugaboo :)

California Wife said...

Such a great list!! I've been trying to find a good eye cream, so I'll have to give that Keihl's one a try!

Lili said...

i need to try those avocado eye cream...love kiehls!

Ruthie {Look Learn Love} said...

I'm such a Tory Burch & Reva Flats fan! I want them in every color, I'm especially loving the lime green version!
I've also been wearing maybelline mascara since I started wearing makeup and I love it, totally beats even the department store brands in my book.

Mimi said...

Skinnies, flats, fab diaper bag, lipgloss and cell phone..ABSOLUTE DAILY ESSENTIALS!!

The Daily Stroll said...

Love love love my TB flats, BIG purses (LV is my fave), Bourjois Coup de Theatre mascara and Kerastase hair products :)

Emma (Glitter and Gold) said...

as you can see i am catching up on your blog! but i have to say i think you are my mirror image!!?? 7 out of your 10 fav's I use DAILY!!!! and now I just have to try the last 3!! So glad we found each other : )

CBCG said...

Dear Natalie,
My friend shared your blog with me and I love it. I told her recently that if I ever met you, I know we would be friends (so many similiar tastes). Well, that has now changed a bit after reading "a few of my favorite things"...we could be sisters as I have one blond eyelash and one black one. How weird is that?