Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Book Worm

I love books! I really do consider myself quite the bookworm. I enjoy reading novels, cookbooks, design books, magazines- I don't discriminate! Every year for Christmas my sweet grandfather likes for us to make him a Christmas list to make his shopping easier. He is 85 years old and still gets out with the masses to shop for all of us! Each year I always put alot of books on my list, because I figure it is an easy gift to pick up. I love cookbooks (which ya'll already know) and design books. I always want these books but it is never quite what I want to spend my money on, so I think they are the perfect gift. Currently, the Nate Berkus, Domino, and Rachel Zoe design books are adorning my coffee table. I am ready to switch these out for some new beautiful and inspirational coffee table books. Here are a few of the books on my Christmas list this year. Any other recommendations? Coffee table books that you just love?

DESIGN BOOK WISHLIST:







This Tom Ford book is the mother of all coffee table books. I have been wanting it for years, but at $200+ I don't think I will be recieving it this year:)

COOKBOOK WISHLIST:



5 comments:

Alicia xoxxo said...

We think a lot a like Natalie! We both did "book" posts today! I love your choices for your coffee table! Right now on my coffee table I have "Food & WIne" and "Travel & Leisure". Both great magazines with really good ideas! You might like them as well!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I'm obsessed with Kelly Wreastler!! That book should be so fun to look at!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Ooooh, I think I need one of the Adler books! hadn't even thought to put them on my Christmas list!

Ruthie {Look Learn Love} said...

ooohh - just found your blog and I LOVE the books on your wishlist! Especially the design ones, it's like you went into my head and saw what books I've been dreaming of owning :)

Michaela said...

Oh my! I think I just added a few design books on my wish list (: Definitely loving the Jonathan Adler one! So happy we're new blogging friends!