Friday, February 4, 2011

Do I Need This Dress?

Lately all I can think about is summer. Having a tan, wearing a long maxi dress, sitting outside drinking a cold cocktail. Sounds fabulous right??
Well, I keep thinking about this one dress. I really want it for this summer. I love the Ikat-esq print and Cynthia Vincent never disappoints with her clothes. I already own way too many maxi dresses (Erin will vouch for this) but its always nice to have a new addition for the summer, right? Be honest, is this dress too busy or do y'all love it? I will have to wait until it goes on sale to buy it, but I am eyeing it for now! Happy Friday, Hope you have a great weekend! My parents are in town so Matt and I are having a much needed date night tonight! I can't wait.



Twelfth Street By Cynthia Vincent Dress can be found HERE

18 comments:

Jill said...

I love this dress, you absolutely must buy it!!

Have a great weekend Natalie and enjoy date night

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

She's pretty. I wish I could wear long dresses like that, just too short ;)

Pinot after Playdates said...

YES...its a must buy....but not those shoes with it:)

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

LOVE it!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

You are asking the wrong girl...I'm not really a maxi dress fan, Chassity and I share the same issue...(c: However, you know I'm never going to be opposed to a fab ikat print! Tough decision...have a happy weekend!!!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Get it! on sale of course.

GiGi said...

i lurve it.
if i wasn't 5'1, i would be all over it.

Erin said...

Love it. Love everything about it. And because I'm nice, I won't reveal exactly how many maxis are in that closet of yours! :)

Brooke Hall said...

me likey....but those shoes are horrible! i can see you in this with all your gold jewelry ;-)

Michaela said...

YES, the answer is yes you need this dress! (:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I think it'll be super cute for spring/summer! (and comfy too)

happy weekend!

xo,
joAnn

Jenny said...

Most definitely! Make the purchase!!! TGIF!

Natalie said...

Yes, please! I love it!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

well is is adorable :)

Cameron Curran said...

You NEED it :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Oh, I am dreaming of warm weather and warmer clothing too! xo

katie stevenson said...

Love the style and cut, but think you'd get tired of the pattern by July. Does it come in a fabulous solid?

lnw said...

Love it! I have been perusing maxi dresses lately too, and as if I needed a reason, I have it on good authority that maxi dresses will be the IT item for spring and summer!