Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day to Me

Hard to believe Valentine's Day is about a week away. Last year on Valentine's Day we shared a delicious Mexican dinner with my parents and then I ended up going into labor later that night. Valentine's Day was my actual due date (although Sterling was born two days later on the 16th), so it holds a very special place in my heart. Not to mention, Valentine's Day was Matt and I's first date together 10 years ago! This will be my first Valentines spent with my two boys and I can't wait! These are a few gifts I would not be sad to get from the hubs (Matt, for once I hope you are reading)!
Alexis Bittar Crystal Encrusted Pave Ring
Alexis Bittar Crystal Encrusted Gold Extra Large Hoops
Can you tell I love me some Alexis Bittar, especially his new Miss Havisham line. The colors are so my style.
Alexis Bittar Crystal Encrusted Gold Medium Pave Hinge Bracelet
This perfume smells like pure heaven filled with the scent of Gardenias, my favorite!
Chantecaille Petals Perfume

I never met a Tibi Dress I didn't like. Loving the color and style.
Tibi Calla Lily V-neck Dress

and if he's feeling extra saucy, I love this nightgown.
Only Hearts Venice Teddy
What are you wishing/lusting for on Valentine's Day? In reality I am just looking forward to not being in labor, awaiting hospital admittance and an epidural on Vday, and enjoying some quality time and delicious champagne with Matt. No gifts needed.

18 comments:

Jill said...

nice selection of gifts!! you cant go wrong with any of them:)

Erin said...

loving the Tibi dress and the hinge bracelet. Although the Tibi model has been hanging out with the model GiGi posted about and needs to have a little moment with a burger and onion rings. (ok, so I'm slightly jealous. I can't see my legs anymore.)

Baby Shopaholic said...

That jewelry is off the chain!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I LOVE your vday story. So sweet. And now I want to buy myself some things...

Balancing Lisa said...

Ummm, I want all of the above too!!!! Great picks! And what an amazing V-day story you have! Enjoy your day with your 2 boys next week!

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

My friends all love Alexis Bittar. Gorgeous stuff!

Natalie said...

I love your picks, that Tibi dress is amaaazing!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Love it all, especially the ring! Hope he gets you some of these goodies! :)

Alicia xoxxo said...

LOVE the ring! i am a sucker for big cocktail rings! I asked hubs for the green earrings that Kyle for RHOBH always wears! Love them!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Awww...this holiday really does have some special memories for you! But I definitely cannot blame you for being happy about *not* being in labor on it this year!!! (c: And I will take one of each, please (yes, hubby that is a request to you!)...

Jenny Castle Design said...

Way to spell it out for Matt - love it!! Hope you recieve one (or maybe two!!) of those lovely gifts :)

The Southland Life said...

i'm dying over the bracelet - love!

Cindy said...

Hope you get everything you are wishing for!! xo

Michaela said...

The ring is beautiful! You always picture the most stunning things! (:

Stefanie said...

Those earrings are gorgeous!

Christina said...

i liiiiike those earrings!

Lauren Caldwell said...

Just came over from Michaela Noelle & so glad that I did! :) We have VERY similar taste .. In fact, I may leave this post up for hubs to get inspiration from! :)

~Lauren
tickledonline.blogspot.com

The Daily Stroll said...

Love the jewelry especially that ring :) Good Choices :)