Friday, February 18, 2011

Thank you TJMaxx

I can't believe it is nearing swimsuit time. While I have finally lost all my baby weight my body ain't what it used to be. All you mommies know you may lose the weight but your stomach still jiggles and just doesn't look exactly the same. Since I have had Sterling I have been smitten with one-piece bathing suits. So imagine my delight when I found this Spanx swimsuit at TJmaxx. Retail price $198, what I paid $39.99.


This swimsuit is amazing! Although I should not be surprised as I have several Spanx under garments I absolutely love! I think this bathing suit is cute, sexy, and flattering all in one. I would honestly consider paying full price for another Spanx swim suit that is how fabulous they fit!

My next find was this Marc Jacobs two piece. I have been scouring for a bikini I feel comfortable in since I had Sterling and this one fits the bill. Also from TJMaxx for only $49.99, a steal for a Marc Jacobs Swimsuit. It is strapless but comes with straps if you feel like it. I love the navy color, classic and great with a tan.


Anyone else brave enough to start their swimsuit shopping this early? I think you have to start early to find the best swimsuits and good deals. Especially at TJMaxx they get in great swimsuits, but the cute ones sell out fast!

Have a great weekend! We are having Sterling's Birthday Party on Saturday, I am so excited to see my family and celebrate. Pictures to come next week!
xoxo

29 comments:

Alicia xoxxo said...

Great bathing suits! I adore navy and love Marc Jacobs even more!! Love that swim suit! I can't even think of swim suits right now! Baby is due July 8 and I don't see myself getting in a bathing suit before that!!
Have a great weekend and enjoy Sterling's Birthday party!!!

Tess said...

Both are great finds - love the little fish detail on the bikini.

Julia Ryan said...

Great score! I can't believe you found a Spanx for that cheap!!!

Jenny Castle Design said...

Awesome deal - nothing like a good bargain! LOVE both!

Jill said...

Oh I hear you on the "jiggles" one suit that I love, but I have never found it at TJ maxx, so I alway pay full price is the Juicy one piece suits. they are strapless, and shirred so they are so flattering. I will be back with the link so you can check it out!!

Unknown said...

Great finds! Love that the spanx suit has the rouching in the middle and that marc jacobs suit is so cute! I am totally into navy right now.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Both so cute, but I would be most comfortable in #1! Love my TJ's!

Carly Messmer said...

Very cute suits! I might have to make a stop at TJMaxx this weekend. :)

Unknown said...

I love TJ Maxx and love your finds!

Virginia Belle said...

Great finds! I need to hit up TJ Maxx this weekend apparently. Have a great weekend and enjoy the party :)

Dina said...

Wow, adorable suits! I just don't think I can do a 2 piece anymore since I had my first baby, Elliott, in May :( And a very happy first birthday to your lil one-I am planning my lil man's right now and can't believe he'll be 1 in May-sad!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Great finds! Give me another month and I may try on a bathing suit... so scared!

Unknown said...

I am going to TJ maxx today, that Marc Jacobs is AH-MA-ZING!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Gorgeous suits, Natalie!! You look fabulous, I know you can rock that bikini!!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

First off, fabulous suits! But no...I'm totally not even brave enough to *admit* that I wear swimsuits at this point! hahaha...but that spanx swimsuit has me rethinking...(c: Have a fantastic weekend!

GiGi said...

girl, how you gonna post about swiss enchaladas, and then swimsuits???!!! HA!
they're both super cute!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I'm going to TJ Maxx during lunch today!!

I love that Spanx suit. I got one last summer and paid full price. It was so worth it!

Christina said...

i LOVE that marc jacobs bikini. awesome prices!

Natalie said...

Wow, I had no idea TJ Maxx had such great swim suits! I'm normally there for home stuff and skip right over the clothes section. Can't wait to check it out!

Emma (Glitter and Gold) said...

Wow great finds! I love both of them and you will look FAB!!!

xoxo
E

Michaela said...

I LOVE TJ Maxx and their great deals! What an adorable swim suit. Marc Jacobs is my fav (: Especially at a discount. Have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to see pictures of Sterling's Birthday!
xoxo

Lori said...

Those are great finds! I used to Love TJ Maxx when I was in LA going to school. Unfortunately Hawaii doesn't have any :(

New follower here, stop by:
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Nikosmommy said...

Fabulous deals on some super cute suits! Love the MJ bikini...

What would we do without TJ Maxx!?!?!

Sourav's BLOG said...

thanks for sharing such a nice designs..

Indian Sarees

Unknown said...

Hey Natalie, I would love you to do a guest post on Scout, but I dont' have your email me. Will you email me at mel.knopke@gmail.com? thanks@

Katie said...

Love that Marc Jacobs suit! It is amazing how cute one-pieces are....I gotta head over to TJ's!

Nells said...

both are great and such bargains!love the blog!!
u are so lucky to have a wonderful family and look so gorgeous!
i went through your posts and man you looked beautiful while having labor!
you have a new follower!
would be happy to see u on my blog as well!
www.ffffashionmixxxx.com

Natalie said...

Great finds! Cute bathing suits - I love navy!

Katie said...

I didn't know Spanx made suits?! Will need to find my own after this July baby :) And I just LOVE that Marc J two piece!