Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Obsessions- Pawleys Island Posh

Happy Tuesday Loves! I am finally feeling back to normal! Thanks for all the well wishes! Today my gal pal Julia from Pawleys Island Posh is guest blogging to share her current Obsessions!

I had the pleasure of meeting Julia a few weeks ago and let me tell you, we were instantly friends. Julia is beautiful, sweet and incredibly funny. She has the most precious 6 month old baby girl named Wells (I love that name) and she is starting her own photography business. She is seriously talented. I love her blog, it is a must read! Thanks for sharing your obsessions today, Julia!! So happy to have you! xoxo



Hey friends!

I'm Julia from Pawleys Island Posh.


I am so thrilled to be here chatting this morning about my current faves.

Natalie has got some style and Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers is one of my daily must reads.

We met up at Starbucks a few weeks ago and I can assure you that this girl is just as polished and stylish in person.

And she's just as sweet as can be.

I can't wait for our next coffee date!


1.  The color grey


I'm finally getting on board with the grey walls train.

It's the perfect neutral and backdrop for bright colors like teal, yellow or pink.

I painted my front hall and kitchen Antique Sterling by Glidden.

I'm getting ready to paint my master bedroom this rich taupey-grey color I found in House Beautiful.



{Dutch Boy Cathedral Gray DT136}























2.  scarves


I'm a new mom of a six month baby girl and scarves are my daily staple.

Every morning I throw on my old jeans and a white shirt with a new colorful scarf thrown on top.

Add some Reva's and I'm out the door.

BabyGirl can grab and pull on my big earrings and she can tug and break my necklaces but scarves are safe.

(and they hide spit up and coffee spills beautifully)




3.  Pink Hunter Boots


Y'all I seriously find myself getting excited on rainy days because it means I can wear these pretties.




4.  Graphic Pattern Pillows


I'm completely obsessed with adding pops of color to a room with throw pillows.

Two of my favorite places to find modern patterns are  cococozy and kravet.


Etsy is also a mecca for inexpensive pillow covers




cococozy




kravet


5.  Gratitude and a positive attitude




Thanks again Natalie for having me over to talk about my current loves!

xoxox, Julia



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally with her on the scarves! Great guest post. I love her baby's name too. xo

Julia Ryan said...

Thanks for all the sweet words Natalie!!!
I can't wait for our next coffee date!
xoxox

Alicia xoxxo said...

Fun guest post! I am really liking the grey walls! Very polished and sophisticated looking!

Lauren Caldwell said...

Great guest post! Can't wait to check out her blog! Glad you're feeling better! Stomach bugs are the worst!

Lauren @ tickled.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Two lovely southern ladies in one spot, it's a good morning :) Great post!

Baby Shopaholic said...

I am a gray wall kinda gal too! I luv scarves too!

Balancing Lisa said...

Great post! Love scarves too! I will have my post to you by the weekend! xo

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the positive attitude poster at the end- where did you find it?

Megan said...

So fun to read through these! I love that you guys have become friends in real life- makes blogging so fun!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Great post! I need to wear my scarves more! They always pull an outfit together. Love Julia's blog too, been a follower forever. :)

lizziefitz said...

Funny how you know that you could just be friends with someone from one post? Julia has the whole package. Now if I could just get it together,HA!

caycee said...

Love her, and her obsessions!!!! Our coffee date was amazing, she really is just as sweet and beautiful in person!!!

GiGi said...

what a fun new blog to be introduced to.....i am quite positive we could all share those necklaces.

Michaela said...

OKAY. I love her obsessions. Thank you for introducing me to a new blog, Nat! And I also love gray. The home I designed last quarter had a gray kitchen and great room (:

Jenny Castle Design said...

Love the gray, geometrics and optimism! Great post!!