Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Obsessions- Stilettos and Diaper Bags

I am so excited to have Lisa from Stilettos and Diaper Bags guest blogging today. As soon as I saw the tittle of her blog, I knew I would love it! Lisa is one truly stylish mommy with a beautiful family! Check out her BLOG if you never have, its a fabulous read! Thanks Lisa, I am so happy to have you guest post today! and Happy Birthday! xoxo

Hi everyone, my name is Lisa and I have a blog called Stilettos and Diaper Bags. I am so happy to be doing a guest post over here on Natalie's blog! I'm a big fan of hers and find myself over here reading her posts daily!

I always find myself OBSESSED with things. I have to have it!! Have to! ;) Right now I have a few obsessions that I'd like to share with you. First up, Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.

I started using the Moroccan oil in the fall and fell in love! Then I started using their hydrating hair mask. Now I use the oil, shampoo, and the conditioner! They are amazing! My hair always looks so shinny and healthy now and I even like how it looks when I air dry it (which is NOT normal)! I do alternate shampoos though. I fell like you get the best hair results when you switch it up. Having said that, I will always come back to this great find. My hair looks too good right now not to!

Another current obsession of mine right now is flowy dresses. The longer and flowier the better!


These two are from Shopbop and cost $828 each. Obviously dream items, but good examples of the type of dresses that I am loving at the moment. So great for spring and summer and also for mom's on the go! Any fellow moms out there with toddlers who like to hide and lift up shorter dresses?! Welcome to my world! lol


My third and final obsession right now is face serums. I am a firm believer of taking vitamins. So why wouldn't you also apply vitamins directly to your face so you are helping your skin from the outside in?! Skincuticales vitamin B serum is not just a current obsession, it is a LOVE. But adding more serums to my daily routine is an obsession! Vitamin B serum is great for hydration! A refining serum is great for those spots that have breakouts, love me some eye firming serum, and also a vitamin A & C serum would do all types of skin some good! To each his own, but I am not the type of gal to get anything done to my face. Not even botox. But face creams, serums, and facials? YES PLEASE!


Want to know what else I'm obsessed with? Check out my blog post today over on my page! Thanks again Natalie for having me!


xoxo
Lisa Fergus

11 comments:

KatiePerk said...

I didn't know about the Moroccan Shampoo or conditioner! I am a recent fan of the oil! Thanks for sharing! Those dresses are so pretty too!

Alicia xoxxo said...

I will have to try the shampoo and conditioner!! Love love love the flowery flowy dresses!!! I love to wear dresses in the summer!!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I love the moroccan oil too, maybe I should give the shampoo and conditioner a try??!

Balancing Lisa said...

So glad you let me do this!!!! Thanks for the B-day wishes!! xo

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Hmmm...I like the idea of vitamins for my face...I think I might just try that!

Jill said...

I keep hearing about the Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner, I must give it a try..

My post today was just for you:)

Laura said...

I love everything skinceuticals makes!!!

Erin said...

I keep hearing about this shampoo! It looks like I need to give it a try. This winter weather is giving me broom-head.

Natalie said...

Do you use all those serums everyday or do you switch it up on a daily basis?!
That 2nd dress would be perfect if it wasn't for the price tag!

Michaela said...

Those dresses are beautiful!!! (: Love her obsessions.

OneBigMistake, andSome said...

Alternating shampoos is the key to beautiful hair. Thanks for being honest about it. I wish I could just keep using the same, but the effect just fades out after a few weeks. Will add Moroccan Shampoo to my alternating routine. Thanks for the tip!