Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Obsessions- Michaela Noelle Designs

This week the gorgeous Michaela Noelle is contributing to my weekly "Obsessions" series and sharing what she is currently loving.
If you have not checked out Michaela's blog, it is a must read! Not only is she beautiful, but she is super sweet and very talented!


(I told you she was gorgeous!)
Her blog is one of my favorite daily reads! She is constantly inspiring me with her eye for design and Fashion Friday posts. Although we have never met in person, I feel like she is a dear friend through all our online exchanges. Michaela you rock, thanks for participating in my series! xoxo


Hi there, fabulous readers of Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers! It's Michaela from Michaela Noelle Designs.  I'm so thrilled to be here! I was so excited when my girl Natalie asked me to guest post about things I'm obsessing over.  Funny thing is, whenever I see something I love I always say, "I'm obsessed with that!" {Even if it's the first time I've seen it} So today I'll be sharing a million five things I'm obsessed with as of lately.

1.










{My room at home}


2.









This kitchen is literally my dream kitchen. I want the fireplace, the backsplash, the rustic barn ceilings.  Obsessed is an understatement.


3.




This is my favorite way to take an outfit from ordinary to unique! Even someone who's read my Fashion Friday posts just once would know I'm infatuated with headbands and flowers.


4.




I want every single piece of clothing the spring line has to offer. Like, right now please (:

I love how they're mixing pastels and bold colors with prints and neutrals! 



5.





How'd this get in here?!  Somehow she makes it into most of my posts.  How could I not be obsessed with the cutest golden retriever ever?  She's will shake your hand, be your defender when you're practicing football {obviously I'm talking about my brother practicing football...I can't play sports to save my curls in a rain storm!}, she'll pick up her toys when she's done playing with them and put them back in her bucket, she won't leave our property {except that one time when she went to go say hello to her BFF Roxy, aka the neighbor dog} and she'll eat your carrots from under the table when you don't want them.  

Thanks so much for having me, Natalie! You're beautiful inside and out, and I hope I will be just as stylish and wonderful when I'm a mama one day.  I just love this series and can't wait to see what others come up with!


xoxo, Michaela

12 comments:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Love that girl. She's so stinkin' cute and sweet as could ever be. I'm not sure how she manages college life and blogging (I guess one could ask how I manage a family and blogging...) but i have no doubt that she'll be successful in whatever she chooses to do.

Balancing Lisa said...

Okay, she is adorable. Going over to her blog to follow her now!! Great post!

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Hamptontoes said...

She seems like a gal with her feet firmly planted on the ground...great taste along with a great heart!

Michaela said...

Thank you so much for having me, Natalie! You are too sweet with all the kind things you said about me. I feel like we're friends in real life, too!! One day (:

Alicia xoxxo said...

Cute post! Love that kitchen too!

Peace Love & All Things Creative said...

i'm obsessed with gallery walls too Michaela!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Love Michaela...and always love seeing her bright face.

Jcrew def got it right with the spring line...I was starting to worry about them for a minute!

Unknown said...

My sweet Michaela! Great list, girl. I love that Toby Farley gallery wall and the first j-crew outfit {with stripes and yellow shorts} needs to be in my closet! Wonderfully fun series, Natalie

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Totally love it, Michaela is a doll! She really is so talented and such a sweetheart! I'm so diggin' that gallery wall with the coral colored frames...so gorgeous!

Megan said...

Great list, loving her arable golden!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Very fun. Off to check out her blog and become a follower of yours.
Mary Ann

emily said...

All great "obsessions"! Michaela is fabulous!