Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blog Sale!

It is that time again!   I am cleaning out my closet to make room for new.  I do this every couple of months.  I am going to list everything on Ebay but like to list on my blog first to give y'all first dibs!  Email me at Nataliemason24@yahoo.com if you are interested in anything or have questions!  I will ship via Priority mail which is $5 and I will combine if you buy more than one item.  I will invoice via PayPal.
xoxo

HIVE AND HONEY PLEATED MAXI DRESS
New with Tags
Retailed for $89
Size= Small
$69
SOLD



REBECCA TAYLOR LEOPARD BLOUSE
SIZE= 4
Retailed for $235
Worn Twice, Mint condition
100% Silk
$80



TIBI SHIFT DRESS
Size= Small
Worn Once, Mint Condition
100% Silk
Retailed for $350
$125
SOLD


FRENCH CONNECTION COLUMN MAXI DRESS
Size= 4
Retailed for $198
Worn Twice, Mint Condition
100% Viscose
$75



M MISSONI DRESS
SIZE= 38 (Equivalent to a US 2/4)
New With Tags
Retailed for $795
$200




SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND GWENEVERE SKINNY DARK TEAL JEANS
Size= 28
New without Tags
98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
Retailed for $180
$75



REBECCA TAYLOR BLOUSE
Size= 2
Retailed for $275
Worn Once, Mint Condition
$100



FOREVER 21 MAXI DRESS
Retailed for $32
New without Tags
$20
SOLD

3 comments:

Baby Shopaholic said...

Girlfriend! You are going to make me go on an extreme diet so I can take all your clothes!

Balancing Lisa said...

LOVE! I'm not sure if you got my partner's email yesterday, but you should totally start a closet on www.becauseishoptoomuch.com
I sold 18 items in the past 3 weeks (the site has only been live that long)! ;)

Courtana said...

How do you manage to keep your hubby from finding out that you are wearing most of these clothes only ONE time? Would he hit the roof, lol?