Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Obsessions

Big thanks to my girls Caycee and Lili for introducing me to this awesome line of planners and notepads.   I love that their slogan is "life is too short for ugly notebooks." You can custom create your notebook with any background, monogram, and pages you like.   Here is a sneak peek at what is coming my way.  They have so many fabulous patterns to choose from!



This is my new favorite necklace.  Great price and it goes with everything!  I am now putting myself on a self imposed necklace shopping hiatus!  I have way too many! It says this is back ordered but mine came fairly quickly.



I am in love with this Madewell number.  Every time I go home to Charlotte I stop in the Madewell store.  I really wish we would get one here in Charleston.  This is the perfect easy summer dress at a great price.



EARTHFARE THAI CURRY CASHEWS
These nuts are amazing.  My new favorite snack.  You can find them in the bulk food section at Earthfare.  They are filled with so many spices and flavors.  The problem is I try to be healthy by eating nuts as a snack and then I devour way more than the serving size.  Oh well.


ENTRYWAY
I am smitten with this entryway.  I am looking to do something similar at our house with ottomans or poufs under our entry table.  Perfect styling.


Lastly,  as if you need another reason to shop, Piperlime is having their annual Summer sale with 50% Summer clothes, shoes, and accessories!  There are some amazing deals.  Plus today is Tuesday which means you get an additional 10 % off with the code TUESDAYS



28 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

So back it up. The picture where you are wearing the green necklace, where is that top from?? I need it immediately!

Courtney said...

Gorgeous necklace and what a sassy little planner, love it!

Lala said...

The notepads are so cute, life IS too short for ugly notebooks. I love the green necklace, but I have also had to put a stop to my necklace ordering. Way too out of control.

Liz said...

My parents have (or had - I can't remember if they gave it away when they moved) that fossil stone entry way table. I thought it was not cool until now! Have you checked out One Kings Lane? I got a pouf there for way cheap. Have a good day!

Julia Ryan said...

I need one of those notebooks! I forget EVERYTHING these days!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love your obsessions always. Love those notebooks!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Piperlime sale info, I had no idea! Your new necklace is fab.

Sarah said...

That necklace looks so cute on you! Love it!

erica said...

How amazing is that necklace! Loving the planner! xo

Christina said...

Pretty planners...About the nuts, just think, it could be worse. It could be ice cream.

pretty little things said...

love that green necklace!


http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

viv said...

I think I NEED to get that Madewell t-shirt dress!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Yes - where is that top from? You look so hot!! Meow. :-)

Colleen Sullivan said...

May Books seem so fun! I love my Erin Condren life planner, but the meal planning book would be wonderful. And only $20 too!

Heather @ my peanut butter cups said...

I second everyone, where is that shirt from? That necklace is so pretty and fingers-crossed that maybe a little necklace sale is in the near future here. ;-)

Lili said...

Thanks for the shoutout,girlfriend! OK, im obsessed with that necklace now!

Pris said...

Gorgeous necklace! Beautiful shade of green. That entry? TDF

Andrea said...

Fabulous planners! I need a pretty one for sure! I love that necklace and have been stalking their website but it is sold out - I really want to pre-order if they get more in! I love that entry way with the poufs under the table, I have been wanting to do something similar.

Momma P said...

Thanks so much for the May books recommendation! I've been looking for a planner and the pink chevron is calling my name! Ordered a planner and meal planner for the mom in law 2 seconds after reading your blog....love it!!

Momma P said...

Thanks so much for the May books recommendation! I've been looking for a planner and the pink chevron is calling my name! Ordered a planner and meal planner for the mom in law 2 seconds after reading your blog....love it!!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Oh hey that necklace is divine. Love love.

Bri said...

love love love that top in the green necklace photo! source please! :)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

OMG I am dying over those notebooks!!! How fun!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking how I want a new notebook. I am definitely going to get one of these!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Gorgeous necklace, off to check out Piperlime ;)

Kyle said...

Agreed! Great top in the photo with the green necklace. Will you share your source?! : ) Madewell is the best. Recently,I purchased the cutest dress that looks like tortoiseshell. I always get tons of compliments on it because it can be dressed up or down.

Taylor said...

I always love your obsessions! Those planners are incredible, I need one! And love the green necklace!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

ahh i have that necklace in black! wish I had the green though.. it looks like it would go with SO much more! and i love those monogrammed notebooks.. just adorable. great post! :)