Monday, July 16, 2012

Scenes From Our Weekend + Christian Louboutins for Sale

Monday, Monday why do you always sneak up on me so fast??
We had a great weekend.  Best part is my in-laws kept Sterling over night Saturday so Matt and I could enjoy a date night.  I can't remember the last time just the two of us went out to dinner alone, usually we have friends with us.  It was nice to chat and have some alone time.  We really need to make an effort to do date night more often.

Here is what I wore for our date night:
Matt says this is his favorite dress that I own so I thought I would make him happy and rock it.  Truth be told I own 3 of these GYPSY 05 Dresses.  They are a great Summer dress that you can dress up or down.  I wear mine all the time.  I don't know if they still make this particular design because I bought mine several years ago but they come in tons of great solid colors and they are only $100. 

I especially love this Royal Blue Color.


I came up with a pretty genius drink idea.  I freeze ice cubes with fruit in them and then put that in my vodka drink so it flavors the drink as it melts.  My two favorites so far are orange and cucumber. 


This weekend I used the orange ice cubes in a drink with vodka + fresh lemon juice.  It was quite refreshing and tasty.  Make some flavored ice cubes you won't regret it.  They are also great in water, Sterling loves them in his.   I think he feels like he is getting a treat!


I also came up with a pretty amazing chopped salad with all my Farmers Market Goodies from Saturday. 
Julienned Spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, orange bell pepper, cannelini Beans, kalamata olives and fresh feta.  Chop all, toss, and mix with olive oil, red wine vinegar and lemon juice for Vinaigrette.  Serve with pita chips.  I think next time I might even add some corn in.


Enjoyed alot of quality time with this gorgeous face.  To appease Matt I finally dressed him like a little boy.  Matt hates all the jon-jons and smocked clothes I put him in, so this weekend we rocked a JCrew tee and shorts.  I actually thought he looked pretty cute in it!


And how adorable is he in his new Pixie Lily Pj's?  I almost died when I put these on him they were so cute! And yes,  I know what you are thinking because several friends commented that he looks like Mason Disick in these pjs.  But trust me we cut Sterling's hair, he does not have a mullet like Mason!


I have a very good friend who is selling her Christian Louboutin Rolando Pumps.  They have been worn only once and are in mint condition.  They retail for $745 and she wants $375.  They are a European size 38.5, which is a US size 8. 
This is truly a steal ladies.  If they were my size I would buy them in a skinny minute.  Email me at nataliemason24@yahoo.com if you are interested.  First picture is a stock photo next 4 are actual pictures of the shoes.  The shoes come with the original bag and heel replacements.





I would not sell just anything on my blog for a friend but these are such classic shoes and such a great deal I had to share.  And if you need one more reason to buy them look at Posh rocking the wine colored CL Rolandos.  They look freaking amazing.  Every girl wants to have a pair of red soled shoes in her closet!

19 comments:

Lala said...

Wish those shoes were half a size bigger! Love the ice cube idea :) vodka and anything is pretty great ;)

Sadie + Stella said...

Ummm why in the hell is my foot so big at this very moment?!?! Uhhhh. Love the dress and the food from the weekend. I am heartbroken about these shoes!!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love the ice cubes idea, genius! And Sterling looks so freaking cute in those pj's!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Your little man is just too freaking precious!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Sterling looks so cute! He does look a little like that Kardashian boy with his hair slicked but Sterling is way cuter.

Portuguese Prepster said...

If they were my size I would snatch them up! Sterling does look like Mason haha! Such stylish little boys.

Pink and Fabulous said...

Sterling is adorable in those jammies! I need those for my little man! So cute!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Sterling is just too cute! Love his hair!

Those loubs... that is my size! Why are you doing this to me! I have to go to NY in 2 weeks, mr would kill me!

pretty little things said...

that chop salad almost looks like a salsa - but looks yummy none the less! And I wish those louboutins were size 7 instead!!

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Natalie and Lee said...

I LOVE that dress!!! My obsession has been maxi dresses while pregnant... Going to check them out now... BTW Sterling is adorable:)

viv said...

Your boys are just so insanely adorable! And you look gorgeous in that maxi dress.

Melinda {Delighting in Details} said...

Yum! I love a good chopped salad!!! By the way your little boy is such a cutie :) His pi's are just adorable!

Unknown said...

Um your son is seriously a stunner. Also, that ice cube idea is genius!

Unknown said...

Um your son is seriously a stunner. Also, that ice cube idea is genius!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Oh you know I like Sterling in that little tee too :) And those ice cubes are brilliant.

Jill said...

you always make the best dishes!!

Hmm I wonder if I can stretch my foot to a size 8???

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oh, if only my feet were a cute lil' size 8! Not a chance of me squeezing into those things, but they are GORG!!!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Your new dress looks great on you! And Sterling just gets cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I adore Christian Louboutin shoes. If I wouldn't already have the classic pump, I would be all over this sale. You can feature sales like this anytime! ;)