Friday, July 27, 2012

Thoughts For Friday

First and foremost happy birthday to my sweet hubby today!  I love you and hope you have a spectacular day , which I know you will because Sterling and I will be helping you celebrate! 



On Wednesday this week,  I checked our mail and the most wonderful surprise was waiting for me.  The girls at Fringe Boutique mailed me this necklace because they knew I had been wanting it!  How sweet, right?  I freaking love it!  She will be worn this weekend for sure!


My MayBooks also came in the mail and I can't say enough great things about them.  I ordered the Ikat one as a monthly planner and the hot pink/red one I ordered with lined paper to use for my to-do list.  I am a freak and make a to-do list every. single. day.  Helps me stay productive or at least feel like I am being productive.


Can we talk about how dumb Krsiten Stewart is?  I mean who the hell cheats on Rob Pattinson?   I never got them in the first place.  I am just not a huge fan of hers.  I feel like she never smiles and her hair always looks dirty and unkept.  Rob was way to hot to be dating her.  I do at least appreciate her owning up to the fling.  Most celebrities try to deny it but at least she was honest.  Carry on Rob, you will have no shortage of women fawning over you.


I am not sure how I feel about this Justin Beiber Magazine Cover.  The title "Hot Ready Legal"  just seems really suggestive and kind of commical.  I guess he must have just turned 18.  I mean he still looks like a baby to me.


I tried on this Joie Blouse recently and now I am obsessed with it.  I want it in every color.  It is the perfect blouse for fall.  It fits great and looks so good with skinny jeans. It comes in a bunch of colors but these three are my favorites.



In order to beat the heat we have done alot of pool dates.  This picture just makes me laugh.  My man loves him some goggles.


Happy Friday.  Stay Cool Ladies.

29 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

I mean...she had to admit to the fling bc there were tons of pics of the two screwing around! And he's twice her age, married with two kids and NOT attractive. She really is so dumb! Ha, loved this update and want that Joie blouse. Speaking of...did you get the mint one yet?

Sadie + Stella said...

That necklace is insane!! I am so jealous. Also, Kristin Stewart is a slore. Let's face. Edward deserves soooo much better. My May Book arrived yesterday too and we have the same print! Fate! Thank you so much for introducing me to that!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

A Wedding Story said...

I love reading your posts! And love the 29th birthday anniversary ecard. I hit 30 in six weeks...AUGH!

AND...poor Justin Beiber. Maybe you have to be 13 to understand? Every time I see him I mistake him for a female, seriously. Oops.

Kyle said...

The Joie blouse is a must for fall! Great color options, too. I just got the same necklace this week, and I LOVE it. Happy weekend.

Ashley said...

Seriously Kristin Stewart? Beyond stupid.... I have got to checkout May Book! I love the ones you personalized!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Aw happy bday to your hub! And yes KS, she's an idiot. I know I am really cynical but it really makes me wonder if it was a big publicity stunt. Her very public apology seems very out of character.

Unknown said...

Your family is STUNNING. Love your new necklace, the Joie top is amazing, and Kristen + Rob = so pissed. Happy weekend!! xoxo

Val said...

Happy Birthday to your husband. I need that necklace in my life.

megan said...

Biebs looks like a girl in that pic. That was so nice of Fringe to send you that necklace! It's so pretty! Happy Birthday to Matt and I hope yall have a great weekend!

Jordan said...

I. Need. That. Top. ASAP! And I will have to look into this May Book... I love anything monogrammed.

rachel said...

LOVE your top in the first pic with your fam! Where did you find it??

Carter (The Mean Mom Chronicles) said...

I just think Justin Beiber looks like a girl. A pretty girl, at that. Love the necklace.

www.thewowie.com said...

Love the goggle pic. He is a cutie!

Lili said...

happy birthday to the hubs! such a beautiful family!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

What a sweet family photo... and the one of S in the goggles -love!!

I knew I didn't like KS for a reason...

Taylor said...

you have the cutest family! ughhh I just hate Kristen Stewart so much - rude and mean is not attractive.... nor is cheating. I don't know why they were ever dating - she's such an idiot. hope you have the best weekend celebrating the bday :)

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

Seriously, is K-Stew going to get any roles after this? I feel like America hates her! That mag cover-- the Beibs is such a baby! I heard there was a Tumblr that just has a bunch of pictures of lesbian women who look like Justin Beiber, and that's all I can think about when I see him. And Sterling is SO sweet with his goggles, he has the sweetest face!

Kelsey said...

Love your blog and all the clothes you post! Do you think the Joie blouse would be cute with shorts?

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Oh dude that Kristen girl is so annoying, but agree i like that she just came out with it. Happy birthday to your man.

Anonymous said...

Who makes the top you're wearing in the top photo???? I tagged a maxi dress in the same print on Pinterest ages ago and have never been able to find who makes it!

Nat said...

What a great necklace!! I saw that Joie blouse today and it took all myself control not to buy it, it is majorly cute. I cannot believe Kristen Stewart, what is she doing cheating on him?!?! Rob deserves so much better than that, I never really liked her that much anyway.
Sterling is those goggles is too funny! Have a great weekend!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Gorgeous family!!!!! Happy BDay Matt! :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I just can't believe that someone could cheat on RP, really? Beyond understanding. Gorgeous books, got to check them out ;)

Unknown said...

I love this post. Seriously you need to come to Santa Barbara, we would be such good friends, I can tell :)

Happy bday to your hubby. I love that quote. I turn the big 3.0. in February, but I think I'll just keep celebrating my 29th anniversary :)

Oh and I was thinking the same thing about Rob - I think he'll survive in the women department ;)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Happy Birthday to the hubster! OH EM GEEEEE...I'm ridiculously upset about Kristen and Rob...ridiculously because they are two celebs that I don't actually know, but NEVERTHELESS...WTF?!?! I'm pretty sure she's going to regret that and their relationship is going to be a funny little footnote on his epic a$$ (I hope you've seen School of Rock, otherwise that last comment isn't going to make any sense!) (c;

Bud and Leo said...

seriously k-stu is such an idiot! I am actually so happy now rob can go date someone really hot and amazing... GO ROB! and Happy bday to your hubby!!! xoxo

Portuguese Prepster said...

Just does still look like a baby! That cover is just awkward!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Ok I'm not sure which picture is cuter- the adorable family pic or the Sterling goggle pic... both need to go in a frame somewhere in your house : )