Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Obsessions

I love this slouchy little dress.  The mustard color is perfect for now and then you could totally wear it through the fall with boots and a cardigan/blazer.  Best part it is only $80!!  A real steal for such a versatile dress!



I am obsessed with Srirachia on anything.  This popcorn makes me drool.  It will be made this week.


In keeping up with my Obsession with all statement necklaces, I have set my sights on and ordered this beauty. 
If you are a stalker like me you might have noticed Kris Kardashian Jenner's assistant wearing it on keeping up with the Kardasians.  I love it paired with stripes!


It also comes in white which I love too!


 
BATH ROOM
I am seriously contemplating wallpapering our hall bathroom and replacing the mirror with something more fun.  Have been thinking about this for awhile,  but as y'all know I get lazy when it comes to tackling projects.  This bathroom makes me swoon.  I love the wallpaper and the mirror!  Total inspiration for what I want to create.
 

QUOTE
So, true and important to remember.


24 comments:

Pink and Fabulous said...

I love that dress! I think I need to order it! And I definitely need to try that popcorn! I have an unhealthy love of Sriracha!

Lala said...

That necklace is a show stopper. Great post, everyone needs a fun bath with beautiful wallpaper!

Julia Ryan said...

I am so obsessed with that bathroom! You totally need to go for it!

Liz said...

I love that bathroom idea and had the same theory on our hall bath. It's the perfect place to make a statement because it's a smaller room. So glad to see you this past week - hope the cars are in working order again!

pretty little things said...

I'm in love with that necklace too! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I have the necklace in white and I LIVE in it! Such a great piece!

Courtney said...

Love that necklace!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

love love love that necklace! And please make that bathroom happen! I love the vanity against that wallpaper.

viv said...

That bathroom is perfection! I say go for it!

megan said...

Gah, Baublebar has the best jewelry at great prices! I'm tempted to spend spend spend!

lizziefitz said...

I have that necklace in aqua, I get compliments ever time I wear it. Great quote:)

Unknown said...

Love that necklace!

blue chickadee said...

Umm, you and I have the same taste buds!!! Cannot wait to try that hot and spicy popcorn!!! And I too am loving that dress!!!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Oh that bath is gorgeous. I can't wait to have the budget to wallpaper our new house. That mirror is great too.

Natalie said...

Ooh that popcorn! And that dress is a must have, love it!

Ashley said...

Love the necklace, I could buy it in every color! And I have that bathroom on my Pinterest board too - obsessed with the wallpaper and mirror. Determined to find knock-offs of both! :)

Unknown said...

Wallpaper is back!! I am really wanting to wallpaper our bathroom as well...there are soo many fabulous options out right now I am having trouble deciding though!!

XX,

Dominique

Portuguese Prepster said...

o my god I noticed the necklace on the kardashians too!

Andrea Johnson said...

Hi Natalie, I wanted to let you know that the bathroom is not wallpapered but stencilled!!! I am in the midst of a bathroom reno and I am contemplating stencilling the vanity wall as well. Andrea

Taylor said...

loooove that necklace. amazing!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

First, what the hell is sriracha? got to google that!
And I loooove that wallpaper, I would also love to put some wallpaper on my guest bathroom, do you know who makes that one?

Kara said...

Loving that necklace and bathroom :)

Natalie and Lee said...

Absolutely LOVE the dress and necklace!!

Jenny Castle Design said...

Love that red necklace and what a steal! It's sold out though, hope they get more in stock!!