Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blouse Source

So, I got a crazy amount of emails asking about my blouse from my post yesterday.


It is the Joie Mystic Blouse.  I am in love with this blouse and wear it all the time.  Can't say enough good things about it!  I purchased mine in store at Neiman Marcus awhile ago but,  I did a little researching online and found it HERE.  Plus it is on sale!


Shopbop has the white version,  which I also own and it is on sale right now as well.  It is great because it goes with everything!


and if you are a size Medium I found the green color on Ebay for $49.99 right now. So get to bidding!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

An amazing shirt.... Looks great on you!!

https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So pretty! Thanks for sharing the source!

Dominique @ http://comfycozycouture.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Love, love, love this shirt! Thanks for sharing the source and giving us links as well!

Jenee C. said...

I love this blouse! Thanks for sharing it, I love the white version too. I think a little shopbop spree is in order. Really glad I came across your blog.

xx Jenee C.
http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

Kyle said...

Thanks! So cute. Love the white version, too. Joie is the best.

Kyle said...

Thanks! So cute. Love the white version, too. Joie is the best.

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Very cute! I love tunics.

erica said...

I think you should be the model and not the ones that are modeling the blouse! I hate how it looks on the models, but on you it makes me want to buy multiples lol. Love it with the necklace. xo

Hannah said...

What shorts are these? I almost got this in a the tank version the other day.

Unknown said...

What size did you end up getting in this top? I can never decide with Joie, some of theirs run true to size and others oversized....