Friday, September 6, 2013

Nursery Design by Michaela Noelle Designs

Today I am thrilled to have Miss Michaela Noelle designing a nursery for baby girl. Michaela's blog was one of the first blogs I started reading and we immediately connected. She has a great eye for design and is honestly one of the most genuine and sweetest girls around.  She has been giving me lost of tips and ideas for baby girls nursery and I love all of them.  I am totally smitten with this mood board she put together!  The rug she featured is the actual rug we have for the nursery and let me tell you its awesome!
xoxo
 
....................................................................
I'm so excited to be at Natalie's blog today sharing my design ideas for baby girl Mason's nursery. Sterling is so, so cute, and I can only imagine how beautiful this little girl will be! I'm over the moon excited for N, that she'll get to play dress up and decorate this little one's nursery. Her kiddos are so blessed to have her as their mama.

Okay, onto the nursery design!

Sources | rug / crib / white drapes with black trim / gold fabric / glider / gold pouf / lavender garden stool / lamp / pillow / abstract art / art from left to right: one, two, three


Since Natalie is a bit edgy in style, I wanted to keep the room girly and fresh, without looking like your typical "baby" room. Pops of black, lavender, pink and gold will keep the nursery modern, yet playful. For the windows, I'm suggesting Natalie buys these white curtains with a black tassel lining the edge (which she told me she loved!) and sew a 15" panel of the gold fabric (pictured above), to the bottom portion of the drapery panel. This will give the room a burst of gold and another fun geometric pattern, but won't break the bank!

Add in a few stuffed animals and perfectly adorable baby girl clothes, and this sweet thing is ready to come home! Thanks for letting me share this nursery plan with your readers, Natalie!
XO
Michaela




9 comments:

Melissa W. said...

Love the Caitlin Wilson pillow!

Julia Ryan said...

Love Michaela and love this nursery!

Val said...

Perfect, I love the modern feel. Happy Friday!!!

Unknown said...

The Gold Foil CW fabric and pom pom drapery are my favorites!! An adorable little girls room for sure!! She did a fab job!

natasha {schue love} said...

Totally adorable!! Love M and her style!! :)

Michaela said...

Thanks for having me girl! Loved putting this together. The rug, fabric and pouf are my favorite parts :))

Chelsea said...

Love the design!! I am doing grey, pink and white :) I want it to be sweet not too much
When are you due?

Lindsay @ Hattan Home said...

2 gold pouf shout outs in 1 week! Totes feelin the LOVE! ; ) Mwah! Miss Michaela!

Unknown said...

I think this one is my fave!