Saturday, September 7, 2013

Nursery Design by Pawleys Island Posh

To wrap up Baby Girl's nursery series,  I have another real life friend creating a kick ass nursery for baby girl.  I have been floored by these amazing designs all week.  My friends know me well and what I love!  Julia used to live in Pawleys Island a mere hour and half from Charleston and we saw her frequently. Now we don't see her quite as much and I miss her like crazy, thank goodness for emails and texts!   From the moment I started reading Julia's blog I knew she had incredible taste.  From the artwork she creates to how she decorated her house, my friend has major talent.  I am obsessed with her nursery design it is so me!
Enjoy!


_________________________________________________________ 

I am so thrilled to be here sharing a fun nursery design for my dear friend Natalie's little girl!  She is going to be the sweetest and most stylish baby girl ever and I can't hardly wait to meet her!  This baby girl has an on-the-go mama and a wild-man big brother so she'll need a calm retreat to get her beauty rest.  But nothing too sweet or boring for this baby girl!
Modern + Traditional + Sweet

8 comments:

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

Oh this has to be my favorite! The art and lamps - love!! The chair and rug too. It's all so perfect.

Kyle said...

Love everything! Especially the tramp art mirror.

Michaela said...

Love this so much! Especially the art :)

Julia Ryan said...

Thanks so much Natalie! I'm sure baby girl's nursery is going to be out of this world! I can't wait to meet her! xoxox

Megan said...

Your friends have great taste! Who wouldn't want that art piece in their nursery, I need it now :)

Megan
Hello Newlywed Life Blog

Unknown said...

Love this! I almost used that exact same crib in my design, I loved the pale gray accent!! Julia has some serious style!!

just ask beth said...

your girlfriends have GREAT taste..thank the good Lord above it didn't involve Winnie the Pooh or minnie Mouse!! as if..

MFAMB said...

just posted on julia's blog..but i'll say it again here..
best use of one of my paintings to date. SO good.