Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weekend Style Files: Fall Budget Finds Part 2

I had so much fun finding affordable Fall Fashions a few weeks ago, I decided to do a part two post. There are some seriously great options out there that won't break the bank.  Here is my second round-up, scroll thru to see all my picks!  I am loving loose sweaters paired with skinny leggings for Fall.  Plus there are so many great cozy cardigans out right now to pair with a tee shirt and jeans or leggings for a chic and comfy look.
Happy Saturday!


9 comments:

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

I'm a huge fan of Tinley Road! They are so affordable and the quality is great! That outfit is perfecion!

Unknown said...

Love that Susana Monaco top. I love the long tops to pair with skinnies or leggings and the long cardigans will be great for fall too. Plus all is great for the preggo belly!

Anonymous said...

Love the Tinley Road dress - I have it in burgundy - great quality and the most affordable option on the list :)

Unknown said...

Both the Tinley Rd and the Free People dress are great. Also love the C&C California sweater. I plan on living in leggings and sweaters this fall due to pregnancy!
-Morgan
www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Ordered the BB Dakota cardigan after you posted about it last week. Can't wait to get it! Perfect for fall!

Katie said...

Love all your pics Nat! Just bought this blouse you might love...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/soft-joie-raegan-mixed-print-blouse/3534112?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=555

Happy anniversary!
Katie

Unknown said...

the bb dakota sweater is perfection!

Unknown said...

I posted about the C&C red cashmere blend sweater too - I think it looks like the perfect must have sweater for this season!! I love your blog! I hope you will check out my blog - Stylish Mama Meets Organized Chica. :)

Unknown said...

You things great in fashion related post. thanks for share information .!