Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Obsessions

Loving this blouse from Banana Republic.  Reminds me so much of the Equipment blouses.  Such a steal and it comes in 5 great colors.  You get 40% off all orders with code BRCLUE40.




These bracelets are my new favorite arm candy.  I love the different ones stacked together.  They are stunning in person.  They are handmade by Madeline,  a Charlotte gal.  If you live in Charlotte you can buy them at Scout and Molly's.  If you don't live in Charlotte you can visit Madeline's blog HERE.  It shows all the bracelet options and you can email her for orders.  Everything ships free!  You can also follow on instgram and Facebook- ShopPoppyStyles and comment on any bracelet you like and want to purchase!   The bracelets are all around $22-26, such an awesome price.  They would make great gifts too!


I love olive green for fall, I think it is a flattering shade on everyone.  Plus a shift dress is my favorite style of dress.  This dress is so cute and effortless.   Just picture the dress with D'Orsy Flats or booties!


Ever since seeing this model wearing this BB Dakota sweater on Pinterest, I became obsessed with it.  Really actually love her whole outfit.  Such a  great cardigan for Fall, need it!



Is this clutch perfection or what?  I love a big clutch because when I go out I like to stuff my wallet, phone, lipstick etc in it.  Some of the clutches these days are just too small to fit all my stuff.   This one is so unique.

I am a huge fan of the soft Joie line.  It is affordable and super comfortable.  This is the perfect light weight sweater for Fall.  Love both colors.



This rug is on clearance and such a steal.  If I did not already have a rug for the nursery I would be buying this baby.  Adore it!  Rug is online only not in stores.

These flats have my name written all over them.  Love the subtle animal print!  They would go with everything!



12 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm always so impressed with Target's home line, I miss it so much! I need that BB Dakota sweater, so perf for fall.

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Ok, I love every. Single. One. Of these things! I need those bracelets - so pretty!

Sadie + Stella said...

Love that rug and those tops!! I wish that rug came in smaller sizes. :( It is EXACTLY what I need. Errrr.

Ally Harding said...

I almost ordered that Madewell dress a few days ago but decided to wait and see how the reviews are. I really want that BB Dakota cardigan! It's perfect for Fall. I love PoppyStyle! Madeline makes the most gorgeous jewelry!

Megan said...

That cardi, those bracelets! Natalie, you have my cc hating on me ;)

Megan
IG: megawat
Hello Newlywed Life Blog

megan said...

Just pinned that Target rug to my wishlist the other day! Obsessed with those bangles - they remind me of the ones by Bourbon and Boweties.

Dina said...

Love the bracelets, they look just like Bourbon and Bowties, will check out her page ;-)

natasha {schue love} said...

I love that blouse and that BB Dakota sweater!!

Anonymous said...

You have the best taste. I especially love the BR button ups {can't decide which color I love more} and those bracelets. That clutch and cardi are calling my name too!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Can you please stop making me want to shop!! The Madewell dress and BB cardigan need to come live in my closet!!

Madeline {elle + j} said...

Thanks Natalie! The bangles look gorgeous on you! :) And you make me feel like I have to have that BB Dakota sweater and the Madewell dress!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Loving the clutch and rug so much! Now to catch up with the rest of your life! ;)