Thursday, September 5, 2013

Obsessions

Happy Thursday y'all. We are having the best time on vacation, seriously my favorite week of the year! I will be back on Monday with some pictures. Today I wanted to pop in with a few of my current obsessions.  Then I have two more fabulous nursery designs for Friday and Saturday!

Right now Gap is having their huge baby and kids sale up to 40% off everything.  There are some fab deals but this little number stole my heart.  I picture my little girl in this leopard dress with tights and booties next Fall.  Major.

This dress looks so comfy and totally conducive for a pregnant belly.  I love that they paired it with my Rag and Bone Booties it is practically screaming for me to buy it.  A great casual Fall Dress.  I love that the scalloped hem line steps up a plain tee shirt dress and makes it more feminine.


This blouse is such a steal at 70% off.  I can't believe its still in stock.  I love Rebecca Taylor blouses so much.  They are always so feminine and so flattering.  You could easily wear this one into Fall with skinny jeans and leather coat or draped sweater.  I love the colors they are so bright and fresh.

Is this not the perfect little black dress??  and it is only $58.  You could wear this for so many occasions.


I am loving this rich red color for Fall and love the loose relaxed fit of this dress.   Great paired with booties.


I featured the leopard Gap flats last week and then saw these and love them just as much.  They come in four gorgeous colors for Fall and are such a fab price.




I am not sure I could pull these pants off but I kind of want to try.  I keep seeing this style pants everywhere.  They look so comfy and chic at the same time.  You could dress them up or wear them causally with a tee and flip flips for running errands.   They look just like these Joie slouch pants but for a fraction of the price.



I am convinced I need a cape for Fall and this one is top of my list.   It would go with everything and I love the slight herringbone pattern. 


8 comments:

caycee said...

So happy you are having so much fun!! Get this I ordered that sweater dress last week, and have the leopard one for Tay in my cart ;)We are so much alike it ain't funny!!

Ally Harding said...

I need that sweater dress and those slouch pants looks so comfy!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

the leopard baby girl dress... I need it!

Unknown said...

I think Ella Sofia needs that leopard baby dress! So fun!

natasha {schue love} said...

SO many fabi things here...I especially love those pants!!

Georgia Glam said...

Gotta have those Hive and Honey pants and the Gag flats too! The little leopard dress is precious!

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

Perfect black dress! Love it! Gap has been letting me down on boys clothes - but the girl stuff is so adorable!!

Have a great vacay!!

Unknown said...

Love all of your obsessions and so glad you are having the best time at the beach!! All of your Insta pics are adorable!!