Friday, September 13, 2013

Thoughts For Friday

Happy Friday Dolls.  Is everyone ready for the weekend?  I know I sure am.  This weekend the hubs and I are celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary.  I can not believe it has been 6 years since our wedding day and 12 years we have been together.  Time flies!  We are going out to dinner tonight which should be fun- minus the fact that I can't drink, but oh well I will at least be a cheap date this anniversary!


Last night I stopped by the C. Wonder store opening downtown on King Street.  Can I just say I am so excited we are getting a C. Wonder.  I loved their Home section, there were so many goodies I wanted and the prices are great.  That's my girl Caycee front and center, she was  my side kick for the night!


I wore my favorite BB Dakota Noland Dress to the event.  It is finally back in stock at Social Dress Shop.  You can't beat it for the price, it is such a versatile dress.  I am smitten with the rich green color for Fall and think it will be cute with tights and booties as well.  I wear a size small and it still works pregnant but may not fit me much longer while preggo.  Small fits great not pregnant though. 


I finally decided to jump on the Fall train and painted my nails a Fall Color this week, I mean it is September and all.  This is one of my new favorite nail polish colors for Fall, OPI Malaga Wine.  It truly is the perfect red.  And of course I had to get my first Pumpkin Spice latte too.


We got our first BlaBla doll for Baby Girls nursery.  I love BlaBla dolls so much.  I want an entire collection of them, Layla Grace has a great collection online.

 Next up I want the Bunny and Elephant!


I picked up my first pair of flats for the Fall.  I have been yearning for a pair of D'Orsay Flats.  There are so many options out there but these Madewell Beauties won me over.  Get a pair fast because they are selling out quickly,  only a few sizes are left.   I went with the dark river color, it is supposedly a dark navy/gray  which I thought would look great with everything!



We got our ottomans back for the den and I could not be happier with them.  I love the fabric we chose and the size is just perfect in our small den.


For all you local ladies, I wish you would please join me at the Wine, Women and Shoes event in a few weeks.  It is guaranteed to be an amazing time- what is better than wine and shoes with tasty food?   Plus I will be strutting it on the catwalk which should be comical at 8 months pregnant!  It's for a great cause so come on out!
You can purchase tickets HERE.
 

Its a good thing I am not a legit fashion blogger because I am so awkward in front of the camera.  Here is my snapshot for the event.  Of course Sterling had to make a cameo- stuffing his face!

 Pretty sure I am making this Kale Ceasar Salad this weekend, looks amazing!






xoxo


21 comments:

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We're celebrating our 9 years at the end of Sept :)
This ottomans are sooo pretty!!

Chelsea said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. Love the Green dress. When are due with your second.. I love the nail polish makes me want to go paint my nails when I get home

Melissa W. said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are so cute in all of your pictures! I looked like a beached-whale preggo!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Great photo for the event! I will be there! It's being held at our new country club and where we got married! I love it there so much! So bummed I didn't know about the C Wonder opening night. They missed out on my shopping addiction. Their bad.

Pink and Fabulous said...

Happy anniversary! We are celebrating ours this weekend too! Cheers to September weddings! I love Sterling in that pic! So cute! I make that salad all of the time and it is SO good! Have a fabulous weekend!

xo

caycee said...

Happy Anni love!! Had so much fun with you last night, thanks for always letting me be your date ;)

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

You are a great model! Happy Anniversary!!

Julia Ryan said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Y'all are too cute for words. And LOVE that picture of you and Sterling. Priceless. I am obsessed with blabla dolls. Love the one you chose. So jelly y'all got a cwonder. I have to drive to DC to go to one. Have a great weekend sweets!

E Hayes said...

Happy Anniversary!! We have Mirabelle the Bunny, but our Boston chewed off one of her ear poms, poor thing. I got Fleur the Bunny for Baby in canvas, hopefully she'll hold up incase a naughty doggie decides she wants to play. Cute picture with Sterling in the feature, very cool!

Jordin- I Love That! said...

Happy Anniversary! We are celebrating 6 years to on the 29th:)

Megan said...

Have a fabulous anniversary weekend! I too dated my husband for 6 years before he popped the question, glad to know I'm not alone ;) Blogged about it the other day!

Megan
IG: megawat
Hello Newlywed Life Blog

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Happy anniversary!!! And that Kale Ceaser Salad looks amazing. I might have to add that to the menu this weekend.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary love!! Hope you have a fab weekend!!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Happy anniversary! And I am so jealous that you have a C. Wonder opening up....I'll have to live vicariously through you!

natasha {schue love} said...

Have a wonderful weekend!! So jeal you got the Madewell flats...so getting a pair this weekend!! xo

Emma (Glitter and Gold) said...

Okay love love love your dresses! and now i need that nail polish, and Congrats on 6yrs!

Lili said...

im so jealous you all are getting a c.wonder!!!!

Meredith said...

so many fun things in this post! Happy Anniversary! :)
I may have to buy that dress and nail polish color, perfect for fall. And isn't C Wonder the best? I love their clothes, home goods, and their amazing sales!

Jen Robbins said...

Happy Anniversary! When I saw your nail polish I said to myself "that looks really pretty" and made a note to pick it up the next trip out. Fast forward a few hours and as I was going through my polishes I found that I already own this color! It's a new purchase that I haven't worn yet. Like you, I was waiting 'til Fall :) Love your blog. Cheers! Jen

Val said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have an amazing weekend.

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Happy late anniversary! I want to see more of your wedding photos, you look stunning! And I think you look pretty adorbs in your event announcement... wish I could be there! xo