Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Blog Sale || Everything Under $70!

As I mentioned before I always get inspired to clean out in the New Year.  Since I like to buy new clothes that means cleaning out some old clothes.  I am happy to combine shipping.   Email me nataliemason24@yahoo.com with any questions or to purchase!  $5 shipping.

|| Stripe Silk Blouse 
size 2 (fits like a 4)
$40
SOLD


|| Zara Dress 
size 4
$50
SOLD
I wore this while pregnant, so it will fit a bump too if you need a bump friendly dress.

|| Rebecca Taylor Dress 
size 2
$44
SOLD
I bought this while pregnant and it just doesn't fit my body right, such a great dress.  I am selling it for what I paid for it on clearance.


|| Vince Poncho
size small
$65
SOLD
I lived in this baby while I was pregnant so cute over dresses or with jeans.


|| Vince Cashmere Tee 
size small
$50
SOLD

|| Rebecca Taylor Silk Tee
size 6
This is silk front, tee shirt sleeves and back
$40
SOLD

|| Rebecca Taylor Ruffle Front Blouse
size 2
$65

|| JCREW Sweater Dress 
Size XS (runs large)
$40
SOLD

|| Rebecca Taylor Hot Pink Blouse
Size 2 (runs way large)
$50
this is another great maternity blouse because it is so loose.
SOLD

|| Amanda Uprichard Cobalt Dress
size small
$65



|| Theory Tee Shirt Dress 
size medium
$40
SOLD



|| Rebecca Taylor Floral Blouse
size 2
$65
SOLD

|| Rebecca Taylor Tunic Blouse
size 2
$65
another great pregnancy top because it is loose.

|| Rebecca Taylor Eyelet Dress 
size 4
$50


|| JCREW Navy Silk Blouse
size 4
$35
SOLD

|| JCREW side Split Tunic
size XS
$35
SOLD

|| JCREW Swing Sweater
size small
$35
SOLD

|| Joie Silk Blouse 
size small
$50




No comments: