Thursday, January 8, 2015

Crushing on Diana Warner Jewelry

I have a new jewelry obsession in the way of Diana Warner.   Several of you asked about my cocktail ring over Christmas, and it was Diana Warner.  Her pieces are so unique and not crazy expensive.  Plus most are on sale right now for 25% off!

I wore this emerald ring all through the holidays.
The gold and emerald combo is currently unavailable but it does comes in an emerald and gunmetal combo.

If you like the gold setting (which I do) you can get my same ring with a golden stone and gold setting

The the other ring I chose was this cocktail ring.  I loved that it was so unique.  I wore it out to our New Years dinner.  And excuse my man hands- I swear they look like Madonna's hands,  big with veins sticking out.  I could obviously never be a hand model.


 The ring I am wearing above also comes in Matte Silver version as well.



Diana Warner was just featured in 17 magazine too!


I really love all her pieces.  Here are a few of my other favorites!
d warner


and a close up of my two rings!  You can see just how stunning they are, such cool cocktail rings (ignore the man hands again).
 You can check out the whole Diana Warner site HERE.



Big thanks to Diana Warner for sponsoring this post.  All thoughts opinions and jewelry choices are my own, always.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that Emerald Ring, I will definitely check out this site!

Jillian said...

that green ring is so fun! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Nickie said...

1) Love love the emerald!1
2) You do NOT have man hands!! ;)

Kelly said...

I have been obsessed with Diana's jewelry since I lived in Knoxville where she started out. Thanks for the update

Allie said...

Where is your necklace from!? Love!!

The wife said...

Pretty pieces! Love the emerald ring!

Jenny @ jennycollier.com said...

So so gorgeous! Love that leopard clutch too!

Pink and Fabulous said...

You do not have man hands! Those rings are stunning!!

Bobby Jassos said...

what do you think, what types of engagement ring you want for your fiance?? I think here you get the most exclusive ring for your would be.http://www.moyerfinejewelers.com/

Unknown said...

There are many type of beautiful jewellery here. You can take any beautiful gift for your beautiful girlfriend. about using the elle jewelry to get the best jewellery gift.

Unknown said...

I was looking at my collection of acorns recently and thinking. I would love to make some acorn jewelery. Crafting with them is one thing but I needed to find a way to wear these lovelies! http://www.yeltons.com/