Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturdays Deals!

Happy Saturday Friends! It is still cold here!  Hoping it warms up soon.  

JCrew is still offering 40% off all sale, use code SALENEWS.  There are some amazing deals.  My Lem Lem tunic arrived that I ordered earlier this week and it has me so excited for our Caribbean vacation this summer.

I also picked up this sweater in the store.  It was $95 and I got it for $19!  It runs on the large side, I am wearing an XS. It is a boxy fit, but I like that paired with skinny jeans.  I am tempted to order the tan color as well, they are great basic sweaters.


My Ikat blouse is also on sale. It runs large as well, I am in a size 2.

 for the boys Sterling loves these sweatpants!

I also always love the JCrew fleeces for Sterling.
 These Pumas are also a favorite, we buy a new pair every season.


........................................................................

Rag and Bone is running their winter sale.
These gray canvas Newbury Booties are 50% off.  I have the tan canvas ones and really like them for a more casual bootie.

The Harrow Booties are also on sale in the Slate color.

My favorite jeans in the gray distressed are also 50% off.



........................................................................
Nordstrom did a bunch of new markdowns too.
I am so smitten with this leopard Dress.

For those of you like me wanting to exercise more this year,  several Zella Items are on sale.  I own the first two pairs of leggings and love them!


leggings


............................................................................

Anthropologie is offering 25% sale prices.  Use code INAFLURRY
This leopard tote is pretty gorgeous 
Also really liking this robe, looks so soft.
The colors in this blouse are so pretty.
................................................
I know I mentioned it before but don't miss out on the Rebecca Taylor sale, the prices are so good it is basically 70% off!  You can still take additional 30% off sale til Monday.  Use code WINTER30










1 comment:

Unknown said...

What great sales going on right now. I wonder if there are any sales going on right now for handbags and accessories. I am in desperate need of a new bag so I hope that I will be able to find one that I like that will match with many of my outfits. http://flirtyaccessories.com/shop.php#!/HANDBAGS-PURSES/c/11035293/offset=0&sort=normal