Sunday, January 4, 2015

Gigi New York Early Access to the Winter Sale!!

Happy Sunday Friends.  I just wanted to pop in and let you know the early access to the Gigi New York Winter Sale starts today!  I am a huge fan of Gigi New York, the purses are such great quality and so well made!! You can shop the whole sale Here.  Colors go fast so don't miss out on this sale!

I have had my eye on this cross body forever and might just need to make it mine!

 It also comes in all black which I equally love!


The Teddie Tote is one of my favorite everyday purses.  It is on sale in several colors.


Another favorite of mine is the Elle Crossbody.  
I love the Stone color, the perfect neutral.


I also love the Uber Clutch.  It is big enough to fit all your stuff for a night out!


The smaller all in one clutch is also on sale.  I am smitten with this gorgeous emerald green color.  Would be so pretty for the spring paired with pink or white!


 





3 comments:

Noelani said...

Oh, I'll have to check out this sale! I love that cross body you have. Trying to decide between that bag and a Cuyana tote in the same color.

Unknown said...

Amazing post with beautiful examples. Very good for inspiration.Thanks for sharing !wordpress ecommerce themes

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I adore that blue Teddie Tote and definitely want a clutch...I am holding out for the day I have my more permanent monogram, though, haha! #wishfulthinking