Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter White | Major Coat Sale

We have had some majorly cold weather here, at least for Charleston standards.  That means it is still time to bust out the jackets. Good news is so many stores are having major sales on jackets, so it is a great time to buy!  The coat I am wearing is 65% off and I found it at Nordstrom.  It runs TTS. I ordered a 4 and a 6 to try and felt like the 4 fit best but honestly the fit was very similar.   I have always wanted a classic winter white coat and this one caught my eye, plus I couldn't beat the deal- it is now under $60!



This coat is the perfect shade of winter white.  It is warm too, I wore it to lunch last week and it kept me cozy. 


Had to get Frances Moon trying so hard to walk!


 love my sweet girl.
The jacket I am wearing also comes in a beautiful purple color.  Order fast there are only a few sizes left!

Nordstrom has some killer deals on coats right now! 




The colors of these two coats are just stunning!





Such a great time to buy coats to wear for the rest of this winter and then save for next year!
A few of my other favorites from the Nordstrom sale.





Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post, all thoughts and outfit choices are my own.

8 comments:

Tracy Lyons said...

This winter white jacket is perfect. I have been on the hunt for one forever... maybe I'll try it out! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love a good winter white coat. I have a longer wool one I've had for a few years from Victoria's Secret and I love when I get to pull it out. You look great in this - the white suits you!
-Morgan
California To Carolina
The Gym Bunny

Ellen Ross | Ask Away Blog said...

I am so afraid to wear white because I know I'm messy and I'll prob ably get stuff all over it lol ! You look great tho!
XO Ellen from Ask Away
www.askawayblog.com

Jillian said...

i was excited to wear my winter coat -- although i have major trouble buttoning it bc of the bump ;)
xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Kyle said...

Frances is so cute! Love her determination in trying to walk! The winter white coat looks great on you.

Unknown said...

I love that jacket...I'm a big fan of winter white! I scored a white wrap coat from H&M and I can't wait to wear it now that I don't have the BUMP!

Ginger said...

What a beautiful winter white coat! I really don't need another coat since I live in South Louisiana and bought a new coat from JCrew year before last. :( I may, though, just have to buy it and "hide" it in my coat closet! xoxo

Whitney {The Pink Elephant} said...

My mother-in-law gave me that exact winter white coat for Christmas! Looks like an expensive Milly one she bought herself for a tiny fraction of the price. Really impressed with it!