Monday, January 26, 2015

Scenes From Our Weekend

My sister came to visit this weekend, and we always have so much fun together. I so wish we lived in the same city.

I started off the weekend with a fun girls night out on Thursday.  We went out for Mexican and enjoyed lots of chips, margaritas and girl talk.  My girl nights help keep me sane!

Outfit Details:


I snapped this picture of Matt with the kids before I left, they were so happy to see their Daddy.


This week Frances finally started taking a few steps on her own.  More like a drunken wobble but still so proud of her walking on her own. 


Always love having cousin Finley in town.  We did some bath time Mohawks for the kids.
Bathing three kids however was not relaxing!


Saturday we took the kids and went to Lunch at Lee Lee's Hot Kitchen.  My sister had never been so I wanted her to try it!  The brussels sprouts there are so good and we of course had to have a fun cocktail.  We also had the ginger beef and pork noodles.



This blouse from Finicky Filly has become one of my favorites.
25% off with code MUSTHAVE here

Getting crazy with the kids.

I made pancakes both Saturday and Sunday. Sterling is pancake obsessed.  Little tip I buy a box of the whole wheat pancake mix and add in mashed bananas or blueberries.  It is so easy and so good.


Spent Sunday morning cuddled with the kids.  They both love to be held and cuddled in the morning and I just want to savor these moments.


Sunday we ate lunch at Rolling South, right near our house.  It was pretty darn tasty- I definitively overindulged in the food department this weekend, time for a fresh start today!


Nordstrom is running their special on Clinque, if you spend $32 you get a free gift.   I don't use many Clinque products but I do love this Moisture Surge Cream.  I alternate between it and my La Mer.  It really hydrates your skin and feels so smooth.



Til tonight you can take 25% off at Piperlime.
Use code MUSTHAVE.
My top pick is these shoes and of course my size is gone. Someone else snag them with the dicsount!

It's Monday. Word.






9 comments:

Stacy Heckman said...

So good to see your hubby back up and about. Maybe I missed it, but did you ever explain on your blog what happened to his back or what they did to help "fix" it? Just curious, as we have a lot of back-related issues in our family too.

Jen Watts said...

looks like a great weekend! and you always look so lovely!

Kelly Otwell said...

Since you mentioned pancakes, I have to tell you about some amazing pancakes I made this weekend. They were from a cookbook called Huckleberry. Ina Garten mentioned how good the cookbook was in her instagram or facebook or something. I ordered it because I mean, Ina, of course. Anyway. They were fabulous!! The whole cookbook looks amazing. Since you're a foodie like me, I thought you might like to give it a look. Your family is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great weekend with the family! Happy Monday!

Leslie said...

Frances is getting so big! So neat that she is walking! It looks like you had a great weekend. :)

Alison said...

Lee Lee's food looks amazing!! Love all the yummy pix :-)

Alison said...

Lee Lee's food looks amazing!! Love all the yummy pix :-)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love your LR clutch! And the pancakes look so good!

graywolff said...

Love the bath tub pics!
Frances Moon is a cutie patootie.
I want you and your pancakes at my house Sunday morning.
(I think the leg of your jeans is about to fall off!)