Saturday, January 31, 2015

Top 5 Deals for Saturday

My white Pom-Pom shirt arrived from Shopbop.  It is great quality for the price.  The shirt is a thicker material which I really like.
 It is a bit cropped but I love it paired with my shorts for the Summer. I am in a size small.

Also love this blue embroidered blouse by the same brand.

There are some major good deals.    All the Nespresso machines are on sale.  We got one for Christmas and I am obsessed with it, best cup of coffee.
We have the Virtuoline version that does espresso and coffee.  I seriously get out of bed and look forward to my coffee every morning, it is that good.  Also on sale in the single Espresso model

 This Kitchen Aid Mixer is almost 50% off.  This is one kitchen tool I use often.
Huge fan of these Jonathan Adler Pillows.  Actually considering getting one for Sterling's room.
These may be the best deal.  They were $227 now $50!  I ordered one for our den!

Vera Wang Sheets in such gorgeous colors.

I have been super impressed with Banana Republic lately.  Some gorgeous things on sale.
So pretty reminds me of Tibi, only $55!
Love the idea of this layered.


Kelsey Pump
Love these classic pumps in nude and black.  Great for work or play and an awesome deal!

These pjs look so soft and are only $29I have been really into pjs lately.  Also love this Lounge Romper.

reminds me of Equipment but only $49!


Use code SALETIME
I live in these Cece Ballet FlatsThey are on sale + additional 40% off in some great colors.  I own them in black, blue, and nude.

Love this sculpted bracelet set, actually thinking about ordering this for me!
I always love a calf hair clutch!

Shoulder Tie Dress thinking I need this for the Summer so cute with the tassels on the ties.

If you spend $100 on Tata Harper Products which is easy to do you get a free Resurfacing Mask sample size is .25 ounces so not bad. (my favorite item).
A few of my favs:

Floral Essence- addicted to this stuff, really helps my dry skin.


 and if you want to try samples of everything this set is a great buy.

Happy Saturday, Happy Shopping!



2 comments:

Stephanie Chalk said...

So many great suggestions! I love the Pom Pom shirt and it looks fabulous on you! Xo, Stephanie

Jessica said...

Random question, where is your rug from? (In the background of your pom shirt picture). I'm looking for a new one and that's along the lines of what I have in mind. I'd love to know where you found that one!