Saturday, January 17, 2015

Top 5 Buys for the Weekend

The Gigi New York sale is still on and they just added this style.  I own the Olivia purse and love it!  I like that you can carry it with a long strap or with the double handles.  Plus it is big, plenty of room for my stuff and the kids.  This weekend only if you spend $75 at Gigi New York you get a free 2015 agenda.
I have the pebbled stone color and that color is not on sale but the pebbled navy is and I love it.  I think Navy is such a great neutral you could carry year round.  You can shop the rest of the sale HERE.
If you don't need an everyday purse, I love this clutch in the pebbled saddle color.  It also comes in black, such a classic clutch that would go with everything.


I have this blouse in two colors I love it so much.  It is on sale and you can take additional 50% off with code SHOPNOW.  It brings the blouse to like $25.  It runs large I am wearing a size 2.

I actually just ordered these in the gray because I didn't have a gray distressed pair.  I love Rag and Bone jeans they fit so well.  The gray color is such a great neutral.
These are 50% off!  Also love this leopard calf hair clutch also 50% off.


This blouse is new for spring and full price everywhere but for some reason it is 40% off at Shopbop.  I just love the floral pattern for Spring.  I picture it with white jeans or my cut off jean shorts.

Rebecca Taylor is now offering additional 40% off all sale, there are some great buys still left!
Love this leopard infinity scarf and the navy blouse.  Use code FINAL40 to take 40% off all sale.

 




1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I love, love, love my tassel blouses! I have one in green and white and have seriously worn them SO much this fall and winter!