Friday, January 23, 2015

Take Me Away || Resort Pretties

Ever since we booked our vacation to St Maarten, all I can think about it is resort wear.  I keep scouring the internet looking for the perfect bathing suits, cover-ups and accessories to pack.   I can tell the next 5 months will involve much dreaming about my wardrobe for our vacation.

I did go ahead and treat myself to this Tassel Cover-up and Embellished Sandals
They make me smile every time I look at them thinking about our trip and warmer weather.  Besides our trip I know they will be staples in my Summer wardrobe.


I thought I would round-up a few of my favorites, that I keep lusting over.

SWIMWEAR

resort 1

COVERUPS

RESORT 2




12 comments:

Emily {Luscious Life & Decor} said...

Love that pom pom cover up and the yellow ruffle bikini. Let me know how you like it! I found my favorite white cover up last summer at TJ Maxx. Can't beat $30 price tag! :)

Jillian said...

im excited about warm weather! i need to go to the beach more often this summer :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

In love with both, especially that cover-up, super cute!

Anonymous said...

Love that cover up! So cute. I can't wait to wear Summer things!

Lucy said...

Cute finds! This has me excited about summer!

Unknown said...

Love St. Maarten, you will have an amazing time!!! Sunset Bar is a must. Also love Sam Edelman sandals, the Gigi is my summer staple, have so many colors.

Unknown said...

Girl!! Let us know when that pom pom cover up goes on sale! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Great picks! Love that tassel tunic, so adorable!

Lyna said...

LOVE that cover up! :) excited for you and your getaway! you have me wanting to book a vacation too, but we're going to have a newborn this summer - there's always next year! :P

designchic said...

Love your sandals and coverup - such fun reminders of your upcoming trip!!

Taylor said...

ugh take me to the beach!!! I just need some warm weather back in my life - love all of those sunny picks :)
www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

take me with you!!!! ha! Loving those Sam Edelman sandals, too cute!