Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Blog Sale: Women and Kids

It's your lucky day because I am in a cleaning out mode again- here is what I am looking to unload:)  Email me at nataliemason24@yahoo.com if you are interested.  I will invoice thru paypal.  Shipping is $5 and I will combine if you order multiplies.  Stay tuned because there may be more to come:)

TIBI SHIFT DRESS
size- 4
worn once- its just a touch too short on me.  Great dress though
Retailed for $325
$150


J.CREW ANCHORS AWEIGH SILK BLOUSE
SOLD
Size= 4
New with Tags, Sold Out
Retailed for $135
$75



ENVI ONE SHOULDER OMBRE DRESS
SIZE= small
worn twice, mint condition
96% Rayon, 4% Spandex
Retailed for $198
$70



FANTAISIE KIDS SMOCKED SHORT SLEEVE LONG JON
 SOLD
Size= 24 months
New with tags
$25



RAGSLAND SEERSUCKER JON-JON
SOLD
Size= 2T
New without Tags
$25


RAGSLAND SEERSUCKER JON-JON
SOLD
Size= 2T
New with Tags
$25



2 comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

get those items up on Because I shop too much! www.bistm.com ;)
also, just an FYI, the kid clothing site (buy sell and swap your kids clothes) Because They Grow too Fast is launching in 6 weeks! Food for thought!

Unknown said...

Very nice article. I absolutely appreciate this website. Keep it up! Feel free to surf to my weblog ::
kids clothing