Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Obsessions

TRADER JOES BLOOD ORANGE SODA
My parents had some of this sparkling soda from Traders Joes and we drank it at my mom's birthday lunch over the weekend and it was fabulous.  Not too sweet and the perfect amount of bubbly.  I would image this would be killer with vodka added in!  It is fabulous to have on hand for parties.  My mom and sister also love the Pomegranite flavor.


I went on a little necklace buying hiatus but now I am back.  Love this one from Baublebar for fall.  It is delicate yet makes a statement.




SAHALE SNACKS
This little snack was a result of me grocery shopping starving.  I of course added so many unnecessary things in my buggy because I was ravished.  These were such an unexpected treat and amazing.  I bought the Parmesan Cheese and Herb flavor and it was so good.   Can't wait to try the other flavors.


PAINTED PUMPKINS
Love the metallic shades these Pumpkins are painted.  Fall is my favorite season and this is one project I just might have to take on!



I am beyond obsessed with this dress.  I want it in every color.  It is the perfect plain dress to jazz up with statement necklaces, cute jackets,  and killer shoes.  The back is my favorite part.  Such a great dress you could wear so many ways!



It also comes in this nude version which I equally love.


16 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Freaking adore that gem necklace. Adore. Thanks so much nat for making my buying frenzy even worse.

Kyle said...

Super gorgeous dress. The back makes such a statement!

Julia Ryan said...

This post is making me so mad that stupid trader joes has the little carts. I can't shop there. sad face :(

Ashley said...

T by Alexander Wang is one of my favorite lines! Everything is SO super soft!!

Sarah said...

Love the painted pumpkins as well! Gonna try to do some for our front steps :)

Susan said...

You are such a good blogger! I love I can count on you every weekday! I love the painted pumpkins.

pretty little things said...

trader joes has the best stuff! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

That dress is sexy! love it!

Natalie said...

That dress would look great on you!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

The dress is killer. I've been scoping AW's new line and plan on going to look on Friday.

Anonymous said...

OMG you need that dress!! The back is so cool. And I really miss having a Trader Joe's near me. They always have the best drinks and snacks!! xo

natasha {schue love} said...

That dress is fabulous!! Love!

AMO said...

The blood orange soda goes great with white wine too!!

Unknown said...

I haven't seen that gem necklace yet, it's gorgeous! And I will have to try the blood orange soda from TJ...have you tried the Chiobani blood orange greek yogurt yet? It's delish!! Oh and I'm giving away a gorg necklace on the blog this week-make sure you enter!! XoXo

Unknown said...

I will definitely be painting some pumpkins gold this season!

Nat said...

That blood orange soda looks delicious! I already have my pumpkins ready to paint for this season!