Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Look For Less + Novel Sale

Remember this Heidi Merrick Tommy Blouse??  Oh how I loved her, but not the $350 price tag. 


Well, I was browsing Piperlime and came across this almost identical blouse.  The colors are different but it's exactly the same style for only $69.50.  Get yours before they sell out!



After I found the fabulous stripe blouse, I stalked all the Collective Concepts Stuff.  They have some super cute blouses for cheap!  These are three other favorites I found!







And speaking of shopping, for any of you locals, Novel is having their big end of Summer Sale today from 12-7:30.  Trust me you don't want to miss this!  Huge discounts on all Blue Chickadee, Vintage Library Summer Clothes, Bon Vivant Custom Stationary, and Balboa Jewelry!   Definitely worth stopping in and I think there are mimosas too- that's enough reason in itself to shop!
Novel is located at 341 King Street, Suite B!

13 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

More blouses, Nat?? That's ok. I need some! Keep the inspiration coming!

pretty little things said...

great collection of tops - the first one is my favorite! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Julia Ryan said...

I really need to stop in novel on my next trip down!

Pretty in Pink said...

that HM blouse and the dress that was yellow, blue, and red were both on sale for 89 dollars at a local boutique here. I tried them on and the fit was AWFUL. Be glad you didn't get it. Such a cute designer but the shop owners said they can't give the stuff away because it doesn't fit right. Sad.

Julie said...

I love me some Piperlime!

Unknown said...

I have the HM lookalike in the other color way and it has been a new favorite! Their other pieces are adorable, too!

Andrea said...

Love the blouses you found!! Thanks for sharing these great deals!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Wow that's an amazing find Natalie!

Kerr said...

Saks outlet carries collective concepts too! I got a super cute tank from there this summer.

Anonymous said...

OH I loooooved that shirt. Thanks for the alternatives!!!! xoxo

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Heidi's having a major sale right now too. she's just so awesome. I was really hoping to make it into Novel but never did, sadly.

blue chickadee said...

Thanks so much for the post Natalie!!! So sorry we missed you today! For all your readers wanting to stop by we are here at Novel. (341 King Street) until 7:30 tonight:)!!!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Just found your blog via Hi Sugarplum. Love it! Love your look and your little guy is darling!
Sheaffer :)
www.pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.com