Monday, February 3, 2014

NDM Style: Clover Canyon

Normally I won't do these outfit posts so close together but we actually had plans this weekend so mama had a reason to bust out one of my favorite dresses and get dolled up!  One of Matt's best friends from law school got married this past weekend and we had the best time.  Don't even get me started on the food, I swear I gained 5 lbs it was so incredible- there was a bar with lump crab meat and melted butter- enough said.   Plus egg rolls, mini grilled cheese, a shrimp bar, and delish beverages!

This dress has been patiently hanging in my closet waiting for me not to be pregnant to wear it.  I wasn't sure my body was ready to rock such a form fitting dress so soon after baby but let me tell you this dress is a miracle worker.  Its all smoke and mirrors people.  It is like built in spanx.  Ladies, it sucks everything in seamlessly.  I am about to buy several more Clover Canyon pieces that is how much I love them.  They are so flattering.
I am wearing a size medium.  I do recommend maybe ordering up a size in this dress because it is so fitted.  It is made out of neoprene so it is a thicker material which I like so you cant see lines and bulges.   The material is super stretchy but I still felt like it ran on the smaller side.

You can find it HERE on sale right now but it is also available HERE and HERE as well.



I just love the fun pattern.   Clover Canyon is such a cool line because they do such innovative designs.   You are sure to stand out in a good way in one of their dresses.

My mom let me borrow her John Hardy Dot Hoops and I am kind of obsessed with them, probably not giving them back.  I also really like the smaller version here

 I carried my Celine Tri-Color Purse.  It goes with everything!
Similar versions HERE and HERE


I wore nude pumps with the dress.  The dress was so loud it needed a subdued shoe.   A great pair of nude pumps is such an essential item for any closet.  They elongate your legs and go with everything.  Love both these pairs for under $100!
Sam Edleman D'Orsay Pumps  || Boutique 9 Nude Pumps ||



A few pics from the wedding.  It was so nice to get out for two nights in a row.  Although it was like Frances could sense I was tired and instead of waking up just once a night she woke up twice a night. Now I am officially exhausted!



 Here are a few of my favorite Clover Canyon pieces. It really is such a fabulous line.  I love that it is such a great price point and the dresses are so fun and unique. They just came out with swimwear and cover-ups and they are amazing.  Hoping I get one for my upcoming birthday!!  I highly recommend you give this fabulous line a try!



27 comments:

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

LOVE that dress! And I love it even more on you! But I gotta say, Matt rocked it! I guess one picture of him in a dress in the social media world was enough...? :)

caycee said...

Killing it hot mama!

Unknown said...

you look great! stop by, i am hosting a giveaway! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

you look great! stop by, i am hosting a giveaway! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Michelle @ Ten June said...

You look amazing, friend. Seriously! Teach me your ways!

Ally Harding said...

Such a cute dress! It looks great on you! I own a Clover Canyon top and it's probably one of my favorite pieces in my closet. Now I want to get more!

Natalie said...

Love this! Except I can't unsee the pic you Instagrammed of Matt in the dress -- ha! Seriously hilarious.

Unknown said...

You look so great after baby! I don't know what extra weight you keep talking about ;-) I hope I can bounce back as fast as you...from #3!

www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

A Manolescu said...

Natalie, you look FABulous! That's all I have to say :) Glad you had a fun weekend out...

Alissa

Unknown said...

Love your Celine! Amazing!

steffimarie said...

omg, you look fab! I've been wanting to try clover canyon fro a while... lots of celebs wear it! Just gotta wait tip this baby comes out :) Good to know it sucks you in!

Julia Ryan said...

hot mama!!!

Alicia xoxxo said...

You look fabulous! Great dress!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

I love the Clover Canyon line....such bold statement pieces.

Unknown said...

Umm you look insanely gorgeous!! That Clover Canyon dress was made for you mama! Hope Frances lets you get a nap in today!! XoXo

Natalia { All the Things, etc } said...

You look great! I loved the who wore it better edition on Insta ;)

Tess said...

Your figure is just insane!!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I'm obsessed with these dresses!! You look great!

Kyle said...

You look gorgeous, as always! The Celine purse is incredible. ; )

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

You look amazing!!!! Clover Canyon is the best!!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Ok seriously, let's forget about everything, did you really just had a baby? I'm starting to doubt it! (looking amazing!) ;)

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

hootie boombody. how do you look so good after bebe??

smash said...

You look absolutely amazing! I agree their designs are "standout in a good way" and I appreciate the fact that they are so flattering. When I was looking at them my question was, would they be too hot for summer? Is the neoprene too hot to be worn in July?? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore that dress!! May buy it for an upcoming birthday :) you look FAB!! what a hot mama!

natasha {schue love} said...

Such a fabulous dress on you! So impressed with how your body has bounced back!! ;)

McKenzie Wild said...

That dress is to die for! You look beautiful.

I love my law school friends, I hope to never loose touch and be at their weddings in the future!

Delta Daisies said...

You look amazing!