Thursday, February 13, 2014

NDM Style : The Riley Tee

Me and the kids are snowed in, in Charlotte!!  I am hoping the roads clear up so we can get back to Charleston for Sterling's Birthday on Saturday.   I swear something happens every year right before his Birthday.  I call it the curse of his birthday week, last year the stomach bug hit us hard and we had to cancel his party, the year before I had my miscarriage on the day of his party,  and now this year the most snow Charlotte has seen in years hits while we are in town!  Oh well, just trusting God we can get back and celebrate my sweet boy turning 4 with his friends!
 I dreaming for some warmer weather when I can wear this blouse!

If you need a great basic versatile Summer Blouse, look no further than the Equipment Riley Blouse.  My pattern is old, but it comes in so many new patterns each season. 



The blouse is super light weight and so comfortable.   It is great for now with a Leather jacket and skinny jeans or jean shorts this Summer.  It runs true to size I would say, I am wearing a small.  As far as blouses go it is not too terribly expensive either!


I paired it with my newest obsession, The Loren Hope Clara Mini Bracelets.  They are great for stacking and layering.  I want one in every color!  They are a steal at $48!


 Love this Tory Burch Clutch, I carry it all the time.  Her clutches are my favorite because you can actually fit all your stuff inside them!


  If you are looking for the most comfortable pair of ballet flats, look no further than JCrew.  I want to snag another pair I love my blue pair so much!  They are made of the softest leather and are so easy to throw on with any outfit.

Here are all the current Equipment Riley Patterns for this season.  I want them all!  I especially love the python one!

and you can shop my whole look here:)




21 comments:

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

Love that blouse (especially with the blue shoes). Hope you make it back to Charleston safely! We shoveled the driveway three times yesterday and are still snowed in.

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

I've been eyeing that python blouse for a few weeks...love it!! Be safe getting home! xo

Unknown said...

So cute! Love your outfit! You look awesome Natalie!

Amanda Worthington said...

Love the Riley blouse! You're not going to believe this, but about a month ago, I scored option 7 on Piperlime on final sale for $40!! It was insane, I never have that kind of luck!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Such a pretty outfit!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Those bracelets are so cute, great for layering! Looking gorgeous ;)

Mandy said...

Those ballet flats are 25 % off today...code heart214...48 he sale;););)

Colleen Sullivan said...

I love that top on you! Great colors and print!

Ally Harding said...

Such a cute outfit! You look great! You have the best hair too!

Unknown said...

safe travels! i hope you make it home back in time for his birthday. xo

birdie to be said...

I absolutely love the Riley tops! They are so comfy and I love the cut!

Julia Ryan said...

love it! Really love the clutch. I've started carrying just my wallet and cell phone inside stores on quick errands and I need to upgrade to a small clutch

Delta Daisies said...

I'm digging that clutch!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Loving that blouse! I like the python one as well. I have the clutch, all I need is the shoes too! May have to treat myself ;)
I hope you and the kids get back to Charleston tomorrow safe and sound. Prayers friend....

Alexa said...

That is so cute on you Natalie. Blue is your color I think!

Unknown said...

You are seriously cute...I love TB clutches as well! And those flats are great! I have a pair too!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I love that blouse..the print you have is so cute!

Dressing for Disney said...

That white, punchy floral version of the Riley is calling my name...

Jodi said...

I want that blouse and those flats! I hope Sterling gets to have his party!

McKenzie Wild said...

I love that Tory Burch clutch! That blouse is perfect. Stay warm and safe!

Unknown said...

I love it very much.
http://www.ghandbags.net/