Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges

There are some great deals this weekend!
 
Social Dress Shop is offering 40% off everything on the site til Monday (Loren Hope and Camile Beth are excluded).   I have had my eye on this Lauren Merkin Purse and Hunter Bell Maxi Skirt.
Use code SNOWEDIN and shop the entire site here.


........................................................
DVF is having a Presidents Day Sale.  You can take 20% off everything with code FEBRUARY20
I love this striped dress, blouse, and these shoes!


..........................................................................

Tory Burch is having additional 25% off all sale merchandise, only til Monday.  Use code SALE25, you can shop entire sale HERE.
A few of my favorites:
My friend Amy has this purse and it is even more gorgeous in person.  It is the perfect shade of green. It is currently 50% off then you get additional 25% off!  Such a steal!

These gold hoops are a steal at $55 plus additional 25% off.  I am always looking for new gold hoops because I wear them all the time!

http://rstyle.me/n/fhex4gf5

My favorite leather wrap bracelet is on sale in gold and blue, both fabulous colors!


and love this Mandy Sweater.  It comes in three great colors.  I think you could wear it now and into Spring as well!
http://rstyle.me/n/fhe32gf5

...........................................................................
GAP has several hand picked items that are 40% off right.  I bought this dress for Frances awhile ago and love it.  It is neon stitched and so cute.  Only $20! 
http://rstyle.me/~1mwjM

The colored skinny jeans I love for Sterling are also on sale and they have 4 great new colors! I ordered him two pairs.

Happy Shopping!


3 comments:

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Well hell, what a steal on my fave purse!!! I'm still carrying that bad boy! Thanks for the shout out friend!!!

Unknown said...

I have never seen a sweater like Mandy. I wish to have it this winter but sadly the winter is about to over. May be next year I will buy Mandy Sweater.

Regards,
Patria Jase
Diaper Bags

gloria.lawernce said...

Getting cheap designer clothing is not actually as hard as it used to be. You just need to look for them in the right places like Tradecy.com and make sure that you are adept to get desired items at a sensible price.
tradesy consignment