Thursday, February 27, 2014

NDM Style: MZ Wallace

We had the best weather this weekend, the kind that just instantly puts you in a good mood.  I understand why people get depressed in the winter all the cold, snow and dark gloomy days can get to you!  We spent alot of time outside so I persuaded Matt to snap a few pictures of my new favorite tote bag.

I am always on the lookout for cute totes.  This MZ Wallace one is my newest obsession.  What I love most about it is it looks like a Kelly Wearstler pattern.  I love the black and white graffiti/ splatter paint look!  Black and white is always so classic to me.

If you are looking for some cute longer tees, the Mossimo one I am wearing is my new favorite and they are dirt cheap at Target.  Great for working out or just running errands.  This is a typical Saturday outfit for me.

Also I finally got some new running shoes.  I love these New Balances ones I am wearing, they are lightweight and so comfortable.  I am super happy with them.




I have been using my MZ Wallace Tote to stash all the kids stuff in and it also serves as a great gym bag!  It is quilted and easy to wipe down if you spill something which makes it a great Diaper Bag.  I keep it in my car with all Frances Moon's diapers and baby stuff so I always have it with me.


 I just love the leather detail on the handles.


Truly an all around fabulous bag.  It is even big enough to use a weekend getaway bag.  Next time I head to Charlotte I will be packing it up and bringing it! It comes in a smaller version here but I am partial to big bags!  Once I became a Mom my motto was the bigger the better for bags!


You can shop some of the other fabulous MZ Wallace bags below.



This post was brought to you by Nordstrom,  all opinions and thoughts are my own!


15 comments:

Ellen Ross | Ask Away Blog said...

wow what a fun, gorgeous bag!

Ally Harding said...

Cute bag! I own so many of those Target v-necks. They're the best!

caycee said...

You look stunning in that first picture my friend!! Love the bag too ;)

Unknown said...

love it! It would be such an awesome gym bag too and I'm in the market for one!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

What a fun bag!!!

Kyle said...

MZ Wallace is really great in terms of style, function and quality. I used the Kate bag after James was born. My gym sells the quilted version you are sporting! Love. Looking good friend! Xox

BLovedBoston said...

I just recently discovered MZ Wallace bags and I'm obsessed with their functionality and how much they hold!! Really are great everyday bags!

Unknown said...

That bag is fabulous, so perfect for hauling anything around! And you look adorbs!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Love your look - casual yet so put together! That bag looks fab. Looks like the shoulder straps are very comfy.

Unknown said...

Your blog will be the death of my wallet - You always find the cutest stuff!! :)

natasha {schue love} said...

What a great tote! Do you find that the arm holes are big enough? Especially once it's filled up?

Delta Daisies said...

You are too cute!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Gorgeous! it has some sort of Kelly Wearstler feeling, if I dare to say so! ;)

KP said...

Loving that bag, what a fab design!

Eleventh & Sixteenth

Taylor said...

you are too cute!! and I've been meaning to comment that I wish I had run into you last weekend at the bachelorette bash too!! I need to move back South…. it completely revived me from this awful Chicago winter. Charleston made me feel like a new person!

www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com